Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Which 'mons are you finding in the woods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
Some kid who got dragged to trail maintenance day said he only found one Ditto, which apparently isn't good? At least not good enough to make up for spending his Saturday in a damp forest.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Apparently there's more in the mall than in the woods, what the heck.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
:getin: bitches, lets catch em all

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

You should play your voicemail. Your mom misses you.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I talked with her today :)

Saturdays the hiking day, mom, gosh!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I found a Nidoran! Apparently the male and females are different types I guess? I did not figure this out until after I murdered all the males for their precious candies.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Alright, I can see y'all are not into playing games. Except my man Raptor here. But in case this thread turns up in an archeological dig, some important findings-

Do I need a permit to catch Pokémon?
No, a hunting license allows you to catch on State lands.

Can I catch Pokémon in the National Park?
Yes, in limited quantities. The NPS has allowed for up to 10 captures per person per day.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I will attempt to Pokemon next Saturday when I go back to Banff and Yoho. I was there today but I was with my mother and I don't need any more harsh judgment from her.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
I was dumb enough to open this on my last few hikes before I knew the game is all pre-programmed with the best spots being on city streets and fountains and statues in towns, nature is actually the worst place to catch anything, so you're stuck climbing that mountain for only all of the health benefits or the view

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

extra stout posted:

I was dumb enough to open this on my last few hikes before I knew the game is all pre-programmed with the best spots being on city streets and fountains and statues in towns, nature is actually the worst place to catch anything, so you're stuck climbing that mountain for only all of the health benefits or the view

Sign my petition to get rare spawns added to peaks based on altitude, prominence, and separation

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

I will attempt to Pokemon next Saturday when I go back to Banff and Yoho. I was there today but I was with my mother and I don't need any more harsh judgment from her.

Maybe add something about mothers to the thread title, there appears to be a correlation here

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Epitope posted:

Sign my petition to get rare spawns added to peaks based on altitude, prominence, and separation

If people are eventually going to die from this game anyway it seems much more respectable to die running out of oxygen and soda pop at the top of their first mountain rather than walking off a bridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epitope posted:

Just when we thought Everest couldn't become any more crowded.

• Locked thread