Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
The game is not a living thing that can make decisions and be held culpable for it's actions. The only agents that can do so are individual human beings. If you were to get busted buying a 20 sack of weed (still illegal in my state, cuz fuckholes), it would be pretty retarded of you to blame the weed! Trust and blame individual humans and nothing else.

Peace!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm just tryin to get a hand beezy bitch I don't need to hear no static

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
If I follow your advice, you'd be getting a different kind of "stoned" boy howdy.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fathilus

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

dad gay. so what posted:

No one cares. Go for it.

Cellulite Sam.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
what

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nathilus posted:

No one cares. Go for it.

Cellulite Sam.

yeah but I have a big dick

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
but what if the game is star citizen?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I choose to hate both. Try and stop me from doing this fatty mcbutterpants. :smug:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Serious Frolicking posted:

but what if the game is star citizen?

It's inanimate. It's pointless to get mad at star citizen it in itself has no power to rape your wallet. Blame chris or yourself, if you were stupid enough to spend money on it.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I have no idea what is happening

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gently caress I have to piss

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Kuato posted:

I choose to hate both. Try and stop me from doing this fatty mcbutterpants. :smug:

Fine. Drill sent, depressurization has started. Fare thee well fuckface.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Nathilus posted:

It's inanimate. It's pointless to get mad at star citizen it in itself has no power to rape your wallet. Blame chris or yourself, if you were stupid enough to spend money on it.

hmm, i gotta disagree there. humans are always gonna be worthless so it is more useful to get mad at inanimate objects.

client
Aug 19, 2010

i forgive the game for being in street kings cause the documentary 2 was good

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Serious Frolicking posted:

hmm, i gotta disagree there. humans are always gonna be worthless so it is more useful to get mad at inanimate objects.

You can't physically assault a video game to relieve your frustrations. Chris, on the other hand, has lungs and kidneys and all that other good stuff. Just sayin'.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hate the cliches, not the sex.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

BTW hating the game and forgiving the player is acceptable if the game is either bushido blade or nba street vols 1 or 2.

THE FLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....

swatter

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
how much is a twenty sack of weed?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
and can I buy one off you?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Twenty bucks worth. Or if you look like you're in high school, 15 bucks worth. It's like a dime but with weedflation factored in.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

street value is about eighteen thousand dollars

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

and can I buy one off you?

:siren:MODS????:siren:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
*cop gesticulating at a tiny bag of weed* we've crippled operations in this county, to say the least. this is worth anywhere between seven and nine billion dollars.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

Twenty bucks worth. Or if you look like you're in high school, 15 bucks worth. It's like a dime but with weedflation factored in.

Shaquin posted:

street value is about eighteen thousand dollars

I am getting very conflicting responses here

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Uh-oh. My playa/game thread is slowly morphing into a weed thread. I've seen this before. I don't know how this thread got to california but we need to get it OUT before the transformation is complete.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
But the game was made by people. Those beyond players. The rule makers.

Overthrow the game!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am getting very conflicting responses here

Shaquin is illustrating what the cops would say if you get busted with it. My answer is what your dealer will give you, assuming he likes you ok.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

jon joe posted:

But the game was made by people. Those beyond players. The rule makers.

Overthrow the game!

Yes. Thank you. Exactly. In chess it would be foolish to focus on targetting pawns. You go after the king. If the rules didn't constrain you to play within certain norms, the god-move would be to knock the opposing player unconscious and then kill whoever tried to make you play chess!

:hungargames:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

Shaquin is illustrating what the cops would say if you get busted with it. My answer is what your dealer will give you, assuming he likes you ok.

the last time I smoked weed was some poo poo my Aunt brought home from Colorado. I had trouble walking 40 yards back to my parents place. I'm not gonna do it anymore. It got to hardcore for me

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

GOT drat.

OP I agree. I saw this obese guy in the back of a truck getting driven around town so he could Pokemon. At first I was like, "loving pokemon" and then I was like, "no, gently caress that fat piece of poo poo." after I passed a park full of pokemon guys walking around enjoying all of our drat nature.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

the last time I smoked weed was some poo poo my Aunt brought home from Colorado. I had trouble walking 40 yards back to my parents place. I'm not gonna do it anymore. It got to hardcore for me

One of my boyz now lives in colly. That's what I'm calling it now. Anyway he laughed at me when he discovered I still smoke shwag like a poverty stricken infant, and then I had to stop smoking his poo poo after 1 bowl because I was in H town visiting my mom and had to be coherent 30 minutes later. It half worked. I babbled at her a little but I didn't rave.

Just, loving owned all around. He took my bong duke title away. :(

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Who's Chris? Is it Chris chan from back in the day or a different Chris? Btw Facebook told me someone just sued star citizen for $2500 and won so I guess maybe sue the game instead of just hating.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

One of my boyz now lives in colly. That's what I'm calling it now. Anyway he laughed at me when he discovered I still smoke shwag like a poverty stricken infant, and then I had to stop smoking his poo poo after 1 bowl because I was in H town visiting my mom and had to be coherent 30 minutes later. It half worked. I babbled at her a little but I didn't rave.

Did you think your heart was stopping after every beat and you made someone call an ambulance?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

I think they are putting other drugs in that poo poo.
Either that or they are great at boteny.
which we know isn't true

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

Did you think your heart was stopping after every beat and you made someone call an ambulance?

he might have been in love

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

safetyStanddown posted:

Who's Chris? Is it Chris chan from back in the day or a different Chris? Btw Facebook told me someone just sued star citizen for $2500 and won so I guess maybe sue the game instead of just hating.

Chris Roberts lead gently caress in charge of shartshitizen.

Dave_Indeed posted:

Nah I can completely handle my poo poo no matter how stoned I am, as long as I keep my mouth shut. It's just, being conpletely silent while alone in the house with my mom would have been even weirder than me talking at her really fast for a while. I am white but I'm not a cop or congressman. I don't freak out on any amount of weed. Once I used a gravity bong and coughed so hard I puked tho.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I think they are putting other drugs in that poo poo.
Either that or they are great at boteny.
which we know isn't true

I'm totally for this sort of thing really. My only problems with colly weed are not affordingness and jealousy.

Why would you put sour sauce and diesel in weed? No idea it is great tho!

Nathilus fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jul 16, 2016

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
cut the crap, blame Clinton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

I'm totally for this sort of thing really. My only problems with colly weed are not affordingness and jealousy.

Why would you put sour sauce and diesel in weed? No idea it is great tho!

I had some dude give me a cigarette lace with opium once. Regulations on drugs are good. They should all be regulated

• Locked thread