Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

This game is fuckawesome! ITs basically my two favourite things combined: Minecraft and Zombies. Bascially its an epic post apocalyptic game like dayz except a lot.....iller. B.C. you can build your own house and poo poo. Winning! Anyone else get this on ps4? i dont have a PC only a ps4 so it just got released on ps4 so i got it. (PC Gaming "master race" clowns vacate. 'tis not the place, nor the time to bring up such trivialities.)

I been playing the gently caress Outta this tho. I loving winning, When me and my friends play together its just like shaun of the dead and i even put on Queen whuile bashing the bloody zeds so its suuper authentic

anyone else bought this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have it on PC sorry mate...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know why anyone would want to play a builder game on console.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

I don't know why anyone would want to play a builder game on console.

MineCraft Wii U Edition is Dope.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This game is fuckawesome! ITs basically my two favourite things combined: Minecraft and Zombies. Bascially its an epic post apocalyptic game like dayz except a lot.....iller. B.C. you can build your own house and poo poo. Winning! Anyone else get this on ps4? i dont have a PC only a ps4 so it just got released on ps4 so i got it. (PC Gaming "master race" clowns vacate. 'tis not the place, nor the time to bring up such trivialities.)

I been playing the gently caress Outta this tho. I loving winning, When me and my friends play together its just like shaun of the dead and i even put on Queen whuile bashing the bloody zeds so its suuper authentic

anyone else bought this

nah all i got is Hurtworld. You on that shi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

MineCraft Wii U Edition is Dope.

• Locked thread