Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

How Legalizing Weed Will Solve All of Our Problems:

-Tax money from weed will reinvigorate public projects and rebuild infrastructure including roads, schools, government buildings, and public pools.
-Hungry stoners will start a new renaissance in culinary techniques and improve the quality of all restaurants, including fast food, 10x or more.
-Drastically lower unemployment by creating tons of jobs on massive hydroponic weed farms.
-More informed voters from people spending 15 hours straight on wikipedia instead of going to the bar.\
-Federal weed tax allows greater funding of NASA and hiring of stoned Neil Degrasse Tyson to colonize Mars. With weed plants. Leading to faster than light travel, somehow.
-Others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

reserved for more benefits of weed legalization

LeafState
Apr 20, 2016
Your research on faster than light travel is dubious at best. Voted 1.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Smoke weed at times. Choose not to smoke weed at other times.

All weed is good. Some weed is more good.

Aug 4, 2010

Hell Yeah posted:

How Legalizing Weed Will Solve All of Our Problems:

-Tax money from weed will reinvigorate public projects and rebuild infrastructure including roads, schools, government buildings, and public pools.
-Hungry stoners will start a new renaissance in culinary techniques and improve the quality of all restaurants, including fast food, 10x or more.
-Drastically lower unemployment by creating tons of jobs on massive hydroponic weed farms.
-More informed voters from people spending 15 hours straight on wikipedia instead of going to the bar.\
-Federal weed tax allows greater funding of NASA and hiring of stoned Neil Degrasse Tyson to colonize Mars. With weed plants. Leading to faster than light travel, somehow.
-Others

seems like a no-brainer, lets do it

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
you'll be too high to care!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

-energy crisis solved: self driving hemp oil cars will revolutionize energy technologies

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i had some other ideas but i forgot them

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

world peace

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
maybe not ftl, but time travel?

definitely

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if i chug enough tincture pretty much anything seems ok

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
*furrows brow and looks at the audience with a contemplative look*

I want everyone to close their eyes and imagine a new world. A world with no pain, where smoke rises from lit blunts and not gun barrels. A world where man is not judged on the color of his skin, but the dankness of his nugs. Where pee is not collected for testing, but for drinking. Where man can traverse the deepest parts of space and human knowledge from his couch and pajamas. We can have all of this and more, this world can be turned into a reality ladies and gentlemen. Now say it with me:

LE-GAL WEED

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Complete worldwide nuclear disarmament with all radioactive material utilized to make world's largest vaporizer.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Allah made no specific ban on smoking weed . He was pretty clear on alcohol . Actually , there are various reasons He banned alcohol , but not any clear ones about weed . therefore, it is halal

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
weed makes nature even more beautiful and I want to care for the environment more when I smoke it and wander through the forest on a balmy summer evening looking up at the sun dappled canopy

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
in other news my ted x gbs fanfiction is nearing completion, hope you're all looking forward to it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Why hi *tips my cowboy hat* hello "pardners" if you will, my name is social vegan and I was invited by the fine people here at Ted ex GBS to come talk about some of my favourite things in the world: italiano pizanos. Whoah now there mr mccormick put your dick away I'm not talking about the seasoning

*sits down sideways on a office chair* that reminds me, did you know mccormick has misrepresented the italian minority as a spice blend? They are people mccormick i'm a person not a costume *waits for the gasps from the audience to stop a lot of people told me they couldn't handle the truth but they're facing it now with arms wide open and a heart ready to love again*

*crosses my legs, tipping my cowboy hat* and you can take that to the banco

*turns to camera 2 and whispers loudly* between you and me that's bank in italian, the language of love and salametto

*turns to tcamera 3 and winks*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Users are losers

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*waddles out onto stage* Hello friends it's me social vegan again for Ted ex GBS thanks to the fine folks for inviting me out again so with that

hello, how are you doing? Good great, oh ya the wife is great, a real stunner...

ha ha you might be wondering why you're having trouble engaging me in what would otherwise be a delightful and considerate conversation, you might think hey this guy is a couple nachos short of a nacho supreme order at taco bell, a couple screws loose in his noggin and those screws are tearing through gray matter with each twist of the neck.

Let me tell you why you think this, it's because I'm wearing a fleecy micky mouse themed blanket with a hole i cut for my head in the middle of the blanket and my dick is out. A lot of people will tell you that fleecy blankets aren't clothes, but those people are wrong and jews. Websters dictionary defines clothes and clothing you wear, but that's where the text ends

*flufs out my fleecy blanket starring mickey mouse* and your imagination begins

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Toodle pip my main bitches and assholes it's me SV my boyyyy *takes a sip of lean and then puts my glasses on* ha ha a little roleplay for my friends and parents in the back of the room, love you pierre

Today I'm here, thanks to the fine folks at Ted x GBS to tell you a little truth that has grown into a big truth with the germination of love and the tender watering of growing up to face facts. Science tells us a lot about the beauty of the world around us, how cancer kills our loved ones, and why puppies are so dang cute. But today I've been destined to be put before you laudable lovable eggheads to inspire you with a vaccination of truth. Science cannot explain a lot of things. Cancer is an illusion and god is real. When your uncle larry (before jail) used to steal your nose from your face, your nose was actually gone. Thanks

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah

Hell Yeah posted:

How legalizing weed will solve all of our problems.
1. everyone will Be High And maybe Shut The gently caress up for a lil while???

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Ten years ago i asked myself a question, "What would civilization be like... on weed??"

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah

Hell Yeah posted:

"What would civilization be like... on weed??"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
anything revolving around tax money is going to send more people to prison and have legal codes that look like stacks of phone books

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
the govt does not need to create and regulate a "weed industry" any more than it needs to create and regulate a "celery industry"

you legalization people are falling for an admiral ackbar sized trap im tellins ya

e: just decriminalize thats it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

every1 take a deep breath together in...and out *waits for 4 minutes without speaking* do you feel that, that electricity in the air? Every time you breath your body makes a small weed and the weed goes into your brain and you feel good. Every. drat. Time.

Tell me now, mr. walmart government obama, how are you going to regulate that weed?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

reallivedinosaur posted:

the govt does not need to create and regulate a "weed industry" any more than it needs to create and regulate a "celery industry"

you legalization people are falling for an admiral ackbar sized trap im tellins ya

e: just decriminalize thats it

i felt the same way, but when we looked at the data, it just didn't make sense to adhere to this paradigm anymore. *shows complex futuristic graphs of whatever you're talking about.*

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
I'm supposed to smoke what every day?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

who here has used hash oil to get high raise your hands.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Hemp plastics, ropes, and concretes, all edible, all get you high af

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hell Yeah posted:

who here has used hash oil to get high raise your hands.

*keeps hand lowered*

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Pon de Bundy posted:

Allah made no specific ban on smoking weed . He was pretty clear on alcohol . Actually , there are various reasons He banned alcohol , but not any clear ones about weed . therefore, it is halal

Is this why so many Arabs are stoners? This is a real light bulb moment for me.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I need a lifetime supply of grass and hooch as reparations for living in the twilight era of white privilege.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

north koreans are all smoking weed eryday. put that in your pipe.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i inadvertently purchased some bho recently

would not recommend

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
futs

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
I'll help you fill in the blanks OP

Legalization will cause the stock price of Hot Pockets to soar to incredible heights, propelling research in stuffed dough technologies.

During one such research project, it will be discovered that encapsulating uranium in a yeast-risen shell can add leaps and bounds to its energy output, leading to new tiny pizza oven based propulsion methods.

Operated in the vacuum of space, these engines will have the ability to quickly reach and exceed the speed of light, leading to a race of super stoned space monkeys ramming themselves into celestial objects throughout the universe.

All of this, thanks to the legalization of weed

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
it will make people happier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

• Locked thread