Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
The consumption of the devil's lettuce makes me more likely to play support in Overwatch, which is a good thing. On the other hand, sometimes I pick Symmetra, which is a bad thing. Overall I am neutral on weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Im speaking about artisanal anally administered thc suppositories. They get you high as hell.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
maybe if weed were legal people would shut up about how weed should be legal/illegal/free/whatever

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i could get high as gently caress legally and with poo poo i get at my grocery store

Free Cheese posted:

I'll help you fill in the blanks OP

Legalization will cause the stock price of Hot Pockets to soar to incredible heights, propelling research in stuffed dough technologies.

During one such research project, it will be discovered that encapsulating uranium in a yeast-risen shell can add leaps and bounds to its energy output, leading to new tiny pizza oven based propulsion methods.

Operated in the vacuum of space, these engines will have the ability to quickly reach and exceed the speed of light, leading to a race of super stoned space monkeys ramming themselves into celestial objects throughout the universe.

All of this, thanks to the legalization of weed

aren't you describing like the creation of mega pizza pops that can spurt their molten core over you at greater temperatures and velocities than ever before? that would kill us all before we could use it to good

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

we abandoned mini-pizza propulsion systems years ago it's an obsolete paradigm *clicks powerpoint thing*

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Some people would say that you should not smoke weed but let me tell ya folks those people are dumb as Hell and I don't mean the cool Hell with imp locomotion I mean Hell, Indiana

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord

The Walrus posted:

i could get high as gently caress legally and with poo poo i get at my grocery store

aren't you describing like the creation of mega pizza pops that can spurt their molten core over you at greater temperatures and velocities than ever before? that would kill us all before we could use it to good

Einstein came up with an equation to explain this, E=MC (Molten Core of mega pizza pops)^2

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
Get a job, hippy.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
*is wheeled on stage in a bubblebath surrounded by nice smelling candles, reading a book w hash pen in hand

im here today to talk to you about weed and its dangers to human health and public safety

*takes hit, continues reading book*

*10 minutes pass in silence*

thank you. now get the gently caress out of my bathroom *lifts sudsy leg out to kick door shut*

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH
i have weed stocks. legalization will make me a rich man.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Legalize weed, imo.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
the dirtiest person i ever met in my life at a Phish concert gave me an unironic lecture about how great hemp soap is

i was so high it was cool legalize weed

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

it'll certainly solve all my problems

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

- Balanced chakras
- Groundedness
- Deep aura
- Wokeness
- Increased life force
- More vital energy

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I bought a bottom shelf strain that was totally bunk. Smoked 2 grams of it and felt sober. Left a bad yelp review.

Legal weed doesn't solve everything. At least bottom shelf liquor works as advertised.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im pretty sick of people talkimg about astrology and crystals so im gonna switch sides and say make weed illegal on a galactic level

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
loving legalize it ok? God loving drat

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
think of all the full time drug dealers that are going to be out of a job and also think about how unhealthy weed will become once big tobacco companies inject my favorite weed with all sorts of chemtrails

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i smoke

im cool arent i?

my mom says im cool

:420: <--- im this cool

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

i smoke

im cool arent i?

my mom says im cool

p cool

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

today in my fb feed i saw weed tampons can cure period cramps :psyboom:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

psychokitty posted:

today in my fb feed i saw weed tampons can cure period cramps :psyboom:

i've been eating the my whole life and never got any

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Think of all the ropes and paper we can make ;)

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Oh and this picture goes here

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

i smoke

im cool arent i?

my mom says im cool

So many people smoke weed that it doesn't have any kind of coolness currency on its own. Every jock has a bong underneath the bed next to the crusted sperm socks, for chrissakes.

Legalization will be the last nail in the coffin for weed. Don't legalize weed.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Today I went to a recreational dispensary and the handsome man behind the counter gave me a good recommendation and also flirted a little so I am OK with legal weed.

That's my weed story. :tipshat:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Tendai posted:

Today I went to a recreational dispensary and the handsome man behind the counter gave me a good recommendation and also flirted a little so I am OK with legal weed.

That's my weed story. :tipshat:

I am SO goodamn jealous. HATE, HATE, HATE!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
FTL is unnecessary. Let's just make the spaceship a chill place to hang for a few hundred years.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Nathilus posted:

I am SO goodamn jealous. HATE, HATE, HATE!

I'm sure someday a handsome man who knows a lot about marijuana will flirt with you too, chin up friendo.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

FTL is unnecessary. Let's just make the spaceship a chill place to hang for a few hundred years.

Literally yeah this. Suspended animation is kind of one of the smaller interstellar travel problems.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Tendai posted:

I'm sure someday a handsome man who knows a lot about marijuana will flirt with you too, chin up friendo.

:unsmith:

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
get loopy on the devils lettuce imo

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I would like weed to be more readily accessible but first they have to solve the problem of boned driving

I figure it some oval office was smart enough he'd make a little tab you put on crackers tongues that lights up green if they have got THC ON THEIR TONGUE and then you could snap out 90% of recreational users

sure some peeps would, i dunno inject it into their dickholes or eat it or something but you'd figure out pretty quick from either the red stain on their pants or the fact they couldn't remember their own name let alone drive.

anyway if someone wants to invest in my totally original idea i just made up shoot me a pm (but buy me plat first)

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

www posted:

seems like a no-brainer

i see what you did there

The General
Mar 4, 2007

The Protagonist posted:

maybe not ftl, but time travel?

definitely

Somewhere I read that scientists say that if we do create ftl, it will also be a time machine.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

think of all the full time drug dealers that are going to be out of a job and also think about how unhealthy weed will become once big tobacco companies inject my favorite weed with all sorts of chemtrails

actually it's kind of a problem that lovely small-time growers are dumping pesticides all over their product now. If Philip Morris wants to take over that poo poo, I say let 'em.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Walrus posted:

with nutmeg? really?

:cmon:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Legal weed makes ppl drive like PUSSIES!!!!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Not gunna lie, I'm a little dissapointed that there is no video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
everyone i kno irl with a magical medical weed license in MA still buys most of their stuff through the black market rather than dispensaries because those are too expensive maaaaaaannn

• Locked thread