Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
But I stayed home instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
word

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
hope the j/o was fulfilling without being consuming

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm gonna go to a party sometime. Sometime.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

there's a party n my mouth and you are invited (be ready to ejac)

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

ya a poz party

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

who needs a braindead alcohol "party" when you can spend an evening expanding your mind and sharing knowledge with other enlightened souls on IRC

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Shaquin posted:

ya a poz party

You can come too

[with a u that is]

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
way a head of you. loaded for bear.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Iron Prince posted:

there's a party n my mouth and you are invited (be ready to ejac)

That's gonna be a p short party I think.

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!

dads_work_files posted:

who needs a braindead alcohol "party" when you can spend an evening expanding your mind and sharing knowledge with other enlightened souls on IRC

I hope this is a euphemism for getting drunk and forgetting how to use a computer, otherwise your Saturday sounds really boring.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
irc is for criminals and everyone on it is an illegal sex pervert

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i get drunk and have sex with my computer

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Enfield posted:

i get drunk and have sex with my computer

ah a yospos man

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

dads_work_files posted:

yes no one on irc is ever drunk

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Twat McTwatterson posted:

I need to know if you're a boy or a girl so I can write some fanfic about you

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer
It'll be worth it, I promise.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Shaquin posted:

irc is for criminals and everyone on it is an illegal sex pervert

Time to investigate!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Zahgaegun posted:

I need to know if you're a boy or a girl so I can write some fanfic about you

workshopping here, he bodyswaps partially into his older sister so he's both

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Twat McTwatterson posted:

Aw DUUUUDE! You shoulda been there it was OFF THE CHAAAIIIN!!!!!!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Shaquin posted:

workshopping here, he bodyswaps partially into his older sister so he's both

I was thinking about writing a vignette about the awesome girl/boy being cheered up by a friend after talking about how 'tonight feels different' and 'I get the feeling I'm going to meet Him/Her' and so on but for some reason the suitor-ee never shows at the party and now her friend is in the kitchen saying 'C'mon, let's go dance' and scene.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Every house I've ever lived in was the party house everyone came to. I have squandered the prime years of my life. Do not invite me to parties.

One time my best friend broke up with his long time girlfriend and I hosed her in the mouth and crotch a lot that night.

My roommate wouldn't clean up the bathroom so I literally cleaned just half of it, like the mirror and sink had a perfect line down the middle between a clean side and another covered in toothpaste and food chunks from flossing.

I poo poo in my friends hat after he fell asleep during a football game.

Later on he woke up and took a massive poo poo, so I stuck a bottle rocket under the door and lit it but everyone got mad at me for marking up the floor tile.

I got drunk and porked some chick on my buddies new couch and she peed all over it or whatever and he had to wash it in the morning while I was over at her place loving her more.

I threw up a ton of cheese and threw a chunk at someones head because I felt like they were being overly dramatic about it but I missed and it hit the window over the sink and got everywhere.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

sluggo is mad posted:

yes no one on irc is ever drunk

irc's for old guys with improbable facial hair and swedish teenagers, so i can only imagine the wild parties that go on when sven cracks into his mother's akvavit and sagas are spun of legendary eight-day dota sessions

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Zahgaegun posted:

I was thinking about writing a vignette about the awesome girl/boy being cheered up by a friend after talking about how 'tonight feels different' and 'I get the feeling I'm going to meet Him/Her' and so on but for some reason the suitor-ee never shows at the party and now her friend is in the kitchen saying 'C'mon, let's go dance' and scene.

there was more forbidden rear end slapping in mine but i write blue this will play well in middle america however

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I spend 4-5 hours a night trying to find a good video to jerk it too on tube sites. Yeah if I spent $5/month I'd get HD stuff from something like Brazzers but if I spend enough time looking I can get it for free. :fap:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
thats too much time to cum

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
are you looking at the rear end/groin area or staring at their calves? troubleshooting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Shaquin posted:

there was more forbidden rear end slapping in mine but i write blue this will play well in middle america however

I can't write an rear end slap for poo poo but I can do Pleasantville really well - like how your hearing gets super sharp after you poke your eyes out.

• Locked thread