Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Spermgod posted:

i'm pretty skeptical of the shoot nature of this but people are saying that Ibushi just got eliminated from the CWC because he forgot WWE uses a 10 count ring out

I saw people saying they restarted the match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
and thus the story of Daniel Bryan trying to vicariously live through his friend in the CWC ends.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Benne posted:

More taping results

Taping ended with a tease of Blake vs. Murphy finally but Joe came out and murdered both. Demanded Regal to give him either Nakamura or his title. Nakamura came out in a neckbrace, ripped it off, brawled all over the arena with Joe and then KO'd him with a Kinshasa.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Grozz Nuy posted:

Everyone left is a tag team (Revival, Authors of Pain, TM61, Sanity), so good news!

Since they're the only face team left, seems clear that TM61 is winning and getting a shot at the Revival as a result. Unless the Revival get eliminated in the semis after Ciampa and Gargano get involved and then DIY wins the rematch at Takeover, then I guess one of the other two heel teams could win.

Gaz-L posted:

It was a 16 team bracket last year. Did they show a graphic in the building to show it was only 8? There's a month of TV to go and last year they did the semis and finals on the special, so are they just going to leave it hanging for a month?

They didn't show a bracket as far as spoilers go. Wolfe, Fulton, and The Revival have been in both Dusty Classics. I wonder if Big Doz and Tucker Knight will be in the tournament has house show matches.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

most wrestlers wind up doing this anyway or work a house show in direct competition to the other brand so its not like this some cruel feat

Yeah but those guys also don't work NXT as well.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Sawyer Fulton is injured not fired.

Kind of blowing his big chance then unless it's not too serious.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

PWInsider says the new Bullet Club member being revealed this week is Cody Rhodes

I can't believe Cody Rhodes is going to finally kill anyones interest in the Bullet Club.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Honestly think Cody would be doing us all a favor if it kills Bullet Club at this point

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Hero's got the Performance Center to use now so I'm sure he'll drop some weight

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Keep the weight but pack on some more muscles, i want Hero to be Vader huge

He can't gain muscle mass, just lose weight. It's one of the biggest problems he had before leaving NXT last time

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
LAX is Konnan, Homicide, indie tag team EYFBO, and indie lady Angel Rose

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

lmao his theme is literally buttrock bagpipes

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

A Daniels/Sydal program would be fun considering their history. And Sydal and Delirious are ultra tight so it could actually happen and even be in the cards!

(pure speculation of course)

Maaaan Delirious is gonna be smoking so much weed instead of booking or talking to talent now that Sydal is back.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Everyone on twitter was saying its a work injury. I assume by that they mean until she gets a proper 101 with Asuka?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
are there wwe uk spoilers

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Dark match:
Roy Johnson defeats HC Dyer

Mark Andrews defeats James Drake via SSP, gets shot at UK title
Akira Tozawa and Saxon Huxkley defeat The Brian Kendrick and Tony Nese (Tozawa pins Nese)
Pete Dunne defeats Sam Gradwell
TJP defeats Rich Swann via submission
Tyson T-Bone defeats Dan Moloney
Trent Seven defeats Wolfgang
Tyler Bate retains UK title over Joseph Conners

Tomorrow's taping has Andrews/Bate for the title, and Dunne/Trent for #1 contendership (shot happening at Takeover Chicago)

UK show but uses cruiserweights and put the UK talent in the dark match. Then has two UK get squashed by Braun on a Raw house show. Good job WWE.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Under the vegetable posted:

Update: Randy Orton is cool.

He's racist and voted Trump

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Just like the company he works for but that doesn't stop people here from loving it!

no one loves wwe its just stockholm syndrome

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
it was a completely different news site and dave dismissed it on twitter

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The_Rob posted:

In what way is Dean a bad wrestler? Dude is great in ring.

he gets sloppy and complacent being in the WWE and also he and Dolph had like zero chemistry and wrestle the sameish style that was like one of his big feuds and they were bad

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Build up that Ohno feud and then has no real blow off except confirming Itami's heel turn.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
post the rest of the NXT taping

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The biggest issue isn't that NXT is buried, its that the MYC is going on in the 205 Death Slot with an empty crowd of people who don't care.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sheamus and Cesaro will absolutely be involved because it's obvious Seth and Dean aren't done feuding with them yet. Another potential candidate is a returning Joe. This all assumes, btw, that that tweet is actually correct.

was this posted before the ppv when miz said he was going to interview reigns and ask about the shield

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

WadeBartender posted:

I hope Sister Abigail uses the same finisher but calls it Bray Wyatt

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Lars vs Kassius it seems

its probably both Aleister vs Dream and Lars vs. Ohno

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

You'd be surprised. For example, there's currently a ring in the Performance Centre with a curtain around it.

Because they aren't using it or because they're using it to hide someone?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I don't think anyone that isn't booked on the ppv will be on it.

sami and ko will do a run in during the sd vs raw tag match as will kane.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

bradzilla posted:

Jinder Mahal is main eventing a Big 4 PPV :lol:

That survivor series match makes more sense to main event

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Imagine Fantasma wearing the Turkey suit though

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
not even midcarder

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
literally the top of the page guys

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
if Gargano shows up in the Rumble it better not actually be a call up, because what a fuckin waste of the Ciampa/Gargano feud if Ciampa finally returns at Philly & there's no follow up. If anyone should be in the Rumble it should be Roderick just because it's okay if he gets called up & eliminated imo. Ohno too, but that'll never happen. Philly would probably pop harder for Ohno getting into the ring and having a stare down with Cesaro before Sheamus eliminates him than Gargano getting tossed by Dolph Ziggler.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Dec 3, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Roddy is in the doghouse apparently no idea why. Hence being fed to Lars at the tapings.

That's kind of nuts, specially because they were high on Roddy a couple months ago just like they apparently are for Gargano. Roddy probably had an ego about his position. That or had too good a night at Applebees again.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Ok, Bo Dallas was put in the Rumble and still poo poo up NXT for another year, they put Itami in the Andre Battle Royal, etc.

Woah woah, Bo was moved to the main roster for like 3 weeks before they realized it wasn't going anywhere and shuffled him back down.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

No Kairi no buys. :colbert:

Seriously though I cannot get over how dumb it is that Shayna gets a title shot this quickly.

I have a REALLY bad feeling that they are going to book her similarly to Brock Lesnar and have her bury the womens division in glorified squash matches for awhile. And it will be absolutely terrible if that is the case.

so asuka pt 2

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Shades of Melina

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
he relapsed and they fired him, just like with jimmy jacobs

VJeff posted:

Which one got stabbed?

Noble.

I kind of wish Kharma and/or Beth appear in the women's rumble just so they can say they're the only women to appear in both rumbles.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

If the Observer or PWInsider don't report that was was a change in plan I'll take the L. But I even got a DM this afternoon saying it was Lio.

Lio hasn't wrestled since Lars squashed him. Feels like a Dream scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

VJeff posted:

tbh that doesn't sound all that impossible to me. Dolph was gonna leave and they threw main eventer money at him to stop him from going somewhere else.

Having said that, this sounds...pretty farfetched.

lmao dolph has no value anywhere else. the dude barely cares about pro wrestling itself, he'd rather be a tv personality or comedian