Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

SomeMathGuy posted:

At least now they'll finally seem like a threat again!

You know, now that they just got split up in the draft.

Follow! The Buzzfaaaaaaaarrrrrttttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Eh, at least Jinder is bad in the funny way. Face Orton is bad in the boring way

This is very true.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

My fantasy booking of this all ending in Bray and Finn going out on a date just keeps looking more likely

lol

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Codependent Poster posted:

So glad that Rusev won the title on the biggest holiday of the year.

Rusev Day.

It sorta sucks that this title change happened on a show that nobody will see because of the holiday, but if Rusev does a promo to this effect the week after, it will all be worth it.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
haha Roman Reigns is going to enter the Rumble and get massive cheers. Then he's going to win the Rumble and people are going to immediately boo him out of the building.

That or Roman helps Seth win the Rumble.

If WWE "doesn't know if it's going to work out yet" it probably involves travel plans or something.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

TV Zombie posted:

Cesaro's gotta get the win here, right?

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
That show sounds like poo poo

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Drew McIntyre posted:

isnt this what happened on raw

they're going to save energy by doing the exact same show

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Aphrodite posted:

It's okay guys Vince thinks Kabuki is that thing where you sing a song with the lyrics on a screen.

The Karaoke Warriors would be an amazing gimmick

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Drew and Seth already had a feud a few months ago and it was terribly boring and lovely. Doing it again sucks, but I guess they won't really allow themselves other options.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Ambrose's Title run was incredibly good and the Ellsworth stuff ruled, you dummies.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Cavauro posted:

i didn't watch any of that but it sounds like he's mad because the person who beat the champions on the previous show was not the person given a "championship opportunity" even though their partner for that match was given one with someone else.

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

He’s mad because they had the next title challenger lose to someone randomly on raw and then turn around and pin the champion the next week

lol he’s mad for both of these reasons because there’s sooooooo much stupid with this booking

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Cavauro posted:

i haven't had anything to care about spoilers-wise in so long that i forgot i shouldn't look in this thread by default

Big same. Oops.

Ed: also, I posted before I read SNV’s post and I now feel like a double herb

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I agree, a list before a show with the eliminations timed down to the very second and multiple typos is very plausible, right up until Kane

to be quite honest, a WWE call sheet with multiple typos is actually incredibly plausible

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
It's hilarious that everyone assumed that Shayna was a shoe-in to win the Rumble because she was likely to face Becky and Bayley and the Smackdown Title aren't worth wasting a Rumble on. And now, Shayna is still facing Becky, but WWE just had an incredibly dumb idea up their sleeve that no one saw coming because if there's one thing WWE is good at, it's finding new ways to disappoint everyone.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Austin Aries and Shawn Spears will form a tag team and former MadTV star Aries Spears will manage them.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
They just simply could not have reached the amazing heights of "beats chickenshit IC Champ in an unhyped lumberjack match on free TV" unless they cut all ties with the rest of the New Day. I wouldn't have taken it seriously.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I thought WrestleVotes were the ones who regularly pulled "scoops" out of their asses for clicks, or am I confusing them with someone else?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

OctoberCountry posted:

The belts are literally interchangeable

lol remember at the draft when Street Profits and New Day just gave each other their belts

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
lmao that after all this they're just doing Sami/Nakamura again

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

AEW isn't old enough to justify having a 3x champion for any belt yet. Come the gently caress on.

It's funny because they're so protective about their title changes with every belt other than the TNT title. There hasn't even been a two time champion aside from Cody. I think they realize the absurdity and it's part of why it rules.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
drat The Bunny rules

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
They've really loving tanked the TNT Title with the constant title changes. And while I welcome Sammy turning, the way they're handling all of this really, really, really turns me off. They've done such a good job respecting their titles aside from this garbage. At least the title flip-flopping with Cody felt like it was maaaaaybe going somewhere. At this point, it just feels like poo poo booking.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
To roomtone's point, I do think the belt is very often in the wrong place. The Scorp move felt like it was a little gold watch to help facilitate a big Wardlow push, but then they went a completely different way with that booking. Now moving the belt back to Sammy just makes Sky's reign feel absolutely pointless, again devaluing the belt.

With guys like Andrade and Malakai and Penta and Keith Lee and Starks and god knows who else out there that all feel like they would both be helped by a TNT Title reign and would help the prestige of the belt, it's so loving frustrating watching it just get passed back and forth in all of this weird booking that the fans are clearly not into.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
That TNT Title stuff sounds absolutely atrocious. I knew when they booked Kaz/Sky for this week that nothing good could come of it, but good lord. They're going to be in LA in less than a month. I'm amazed they didn't have the patience to do the match there. And Scorp was so over as a babyface after the ladder match. What the gently caress are they doing?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

IcePhoenix posted:

Honestly I'm still not sure that Scorp wasn't just over because he was the "not Sammy" option

Oh, I'm sure that's true, but it's still something better to build off of than whatever this bullshit is.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The 10 storyline sucked. At the end of such a long show, it was just terrible timing. The tease of DO being down a person obviously led the Chicago crowd to think Cabana might come out.

The rest of the show was phenomenal, though. They did a really fun dark segment with Jungle Boy and Jose the Assistant where a bunch of fans chopped Jose while JB held him. No sign of TK, which was very weird. He must be scared of getting booed in Chicago.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Pylons posted:

Isn't Jey meant to be the rebellious one???

They keep flip-flopping who's being reluctant and rebellious and stuff. Really keeps it fresh and not actually the same interminable bullshit.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

good rampage

lol

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Chris James 2 posted:

Nothing set yet for Seth, Owens or Sami

so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
AEW should sign Rey Mysterio. Booyaka booyaka.