Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SG Bamboo posted:

Big Yuj Takahashi was on the ROH tapings. Lol and/or lmao

Seeing House of Torture at like 11 PM after an 8 hour drive rocked. Loved every random NJPW dude who came out after Collision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DLC Inc posted:

Taya unfortunately has looked very bad in the ring so I get why she doesn't really win often

She's looked pretty good and better than I've seen her look outside AEW.

However this is the perfect use for her, someone you can heat up for a title match or two but mostly to be solid in losing to your bigger stars so you don't have to rely on the same people to give them big wins.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1674588774288719873

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Can't wait for the return of Zicky Dice to AEW rumors.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
WWE is interested in Aldis.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

He was in NOAH for one of their big shows a couple years back and actually put some effort in.

One of the horrible NOAH announcers declaring that 50 year old RVD could kick 30 year old RVD's rear end is one of those things that sticks with me.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Walk can’t possibly cost that much

Pantera is on a stadium tour this summer they are bigger than ever!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Venomous posted:

Surely they have a big enough women's division to justify a second match on every card now

Given no American promotions does this, I would think not.

Pick a random NWA show, there will be one women's match, sometimes zero. Random Impact will have one, maybe two. There are Raws with 3 minutes of women's wrestling in 3 hours.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Aug 23, 2023

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
There is no way a UK PPV could be more convenient for the crew than giving them two full days between travel and showtime. AEW could have done a Collision in the UK and taken in a million dollar gate on Saturday and didn't.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TV Zombie posted:

what the heck. Isn't his body too shot to do anything?

I think he's going to be there for the announcement of WrestleDream as a NOAH rep.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

Adding onto this, apparently Santana and Ortiz had to get approval from management for their social media beef, they've been cracking down on it a lot more lately.

It was really funny when people reported those tweets were a shoot like Ortiz had only just found out what Santana thought of him, something he knew 2+ years ago.

The Don Callis Family segment on Rampage is insane. The deafening boos went on for about 5 minutes, it might need to be edited down.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MJeff posted:

Griff Garrison came out with Kole Carywr being managed by Maria Kanelis Bennett. Is this something that had been going on already?

Yes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Shard posted:

See when I read that I thought he was talking about how 2.0 had been treating him by not letting him dance.

Yeah that's what I assumed it was about since he's sick of the people who are holding him back in the storyline he is in.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Good news to the AEW fans who didn't want to see Ronda

She just debuted in ROH in a tag with Athena which is the only Ronda match I am interested to see. The dynamic of the Athena Victim Match against an MMA fighter with a "Bad Reputation" for getting mad when things don't go her way is pure Inokism.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1737691603337154853

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fart blood posted:

Phasing out the FTW title maybe? I just don’t see Yuta losing to Hook.

I 100% see Yuta losing to Hook. Would be the most stunning result of the night for Hook to lose, more surprising than Sting's team or MJF.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Chris James 2 posted:

Rampage:

Jon Moxley defeats Lee Moriarty
Konosuke Takeshita defeats Christopher Daniels
Anna Jay defeats Ruby Soho
Kip Sabian wins the Freshly Squeezed fatal fourway against Komander, The Butcher and El Hijo del Vikingo. Kip gets an International title shot against Orange Cassidy this Saturday on Collision

Wow they reshot the ending of Rampage to gently caress over Kip Sabian. Evil.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Since there might end up being some confusion

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1754034574458286408

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

apophenium posted:

PAC returned to help Eddie and Penta and challenged the Elite to a 6 man tag at Big Bu$$ness :)

Noooo I won't get Mistico at Big Bu$iness!!!!

Maybe he can be on Rampage :(

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

best bale posted:

When will RoH air/stream the matches they filmed last night? Want to rewatch some of them

Next Thursday.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

STING 64 posted:

drat that rampage sounds sick

Everything overdelivered.

I mean maybe Komander vs Takeshita only delivered because I was expecting it to be sick and it was. Dark Order match was incredibly fun.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TV Zombie posted:

If Deonna picked Rosa, how bad is Britt’s injury and how much longer can she be out?

Rosa makes a ton of sense as Toni's next challenger so I don't see the two as related. It's a match they have to do.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Steph De Lander? TNA is signing some funny bad wrestlers lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Edward Mass posted:

I don't see how a parejas increibles match is Russo-ish.

You are taking a concept that people don't really like in CMLL (Incredible Partners as a qualifier for another match instead of just doing the match) and adding even more people and match formats that aren't as good. Taking an annoying concept and making it more annoying sounds like a Russo calling card.