Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Ellsworth owns a promotion, a school, and gets his guys used as extras on RAW/SD all the time. He's not going to be hurt by canceling on a nothing promotion across the planet whose biggest star is Ho Ho Lun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Does Cena still do his monthly $500 ring gear scholarship award for the PC

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

RealFoxy posted:

Pentagon is never going to know English well enough to thrive on the main roster

He already knows more than Almas

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Keith Lee hit machine

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Djarum posted:

WWE loves loving over foreigners. I am sure the way they have treated Asuka will resinate with all the other Joshi women

500+ day undefeated NXT streak, Rumble winner, world title

quote:

I am pretty sure with the way they have treated all the luchadores that they will have lost a generation out of Mexico if not longer.

Garza Jr on the way, Hijo del Phantasmo not far behind. I will say they wasted two years of Gran Metallik's prime and that's unforgivable.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Hey I think my buddy Mike was one of the local geeks!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Whoever wrote those spoilers, please never type anything again

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

You're off the island, buddy

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

You're right and I'm going to change my avatar now(to something else)

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It's Big Dog and Shayna rubes sorry

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Hokkaido Anxiety posted:

Yeah it gave us this sick gif

There's another version that freezes on the spear and plays that Yes song like the anime that people get all horny for

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

75% of the people in NXT have no business being there, that's just where they're stuck.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Nobody will team with her except Diamante

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Gonna keep my fingers crossed that the initial inclusion of Cardona is a “Erick Rowan” joins Dark Order level of hubris and these aren’t accurate.

Cardona will have an AEW action figure before some people who were there Day 1

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Aphrodite posted:

And then fire Bray.

Don't say that, he's got 2 of his 4 kids to feed

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Cavauro posted:

who is damien priest?

this is my favorite post you've ever made

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Eat My Fuc posted:

Bad Bunny’s popularity in south america and amongst the youth is monumentally more so than Rey Mysterio. People know who Rey Mysterio is but that doesn’t mean they will watch, the same way everyone knows Hogan but only a small portion of those who recognize him watch wrestling. His wrestling clips are pulling like 30 million views on instagram it’s nuts. This was the rare case of WWE not being 10 years behind culture, but quite frankly I doubt they had anything to do with it, it was Bad Bunny’s homage to Booker T that started the whole thing in the first place. I am shocked they actually capitalized though.

I was in the DR for work the summer before last and all I really watched on TV was the music channel and this dude had at least 8-10 videos in the rotation, either his or a collab with someone else.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

MassRafTer posted:

Will it? The Rumble didn't appear to have more interest than normal and Raw did a terrible rating.

It was up against a Walter Mercado marathon

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If it was Cena or Lesnar someone in WWE would spoil it out of spite.

Cena is too unrealistic anyway.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mostly having sex with his girlfriend and their girlfriends.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Don't want the big signing to be Angle because he looks/wrestles like a Galoob figure

Don't want the big signing to be RVD because he looks/wrestles like a Galoob figure

Don't want the big signing to be Christian because honestly he's old, I don't care, and his good music is owned by another company

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

my god can you believe he had that on display when the camera caught him on the sideline

can you believe it

I mean can anyone besides you all and Reddit and everyone else believe it

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Jiro posted:

Give me a Lucha Army of Penta, Fenix, Lince, Gran Metalik, and Fuego as plucky sidekick. Feuding against handsome La Sombra and his neverending supply of store bought lackeys. :colbert:

I'd rather they have the good Fuego

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Vandar posted:

I'd rather the Lucha Army presented here *not* get sucked into the Codyverse.

I'm talking about the one from CMLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKFspPYNqqM

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Basic Chunnel posted:

What happened with Gresham

Jordynne tweeted about Benoit so Jericho is the champ now

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Basic Chunnel posted:

I'd ask where Vince's peculiar loyalty / legacy hires go with his (supposed) exit from the company, but the Colons and the Rotundas got axed under Khan, so who can even explain Tamina's longevity

I've had a long-standing guess about it considering she's been there since like 2009, has been out with some sort of injury roughly half of that time, and her only moves are a bad standing side kick and a worse splash. Definitely doesn't have anything to do with her dad who is in hell.

Also after Vince was ousted Rock bought her a house. Huh.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

That's not true Bruno only got a truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mons Hubris posted:

How do people go about the rest of the match like that?

After you blade you can hand it off to the ref