Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Wait, Matt turned face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Her brain’s functioning capacity not so much

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Astro7x posted:

I wish they would bring back people and have them in feuds they haven't seen before. This is like bringing Sting back and having him face Big Show on the only two Raw that he was on, or Goldberg returns and only feuds with Undertaker and Brock.

They don’t deserve fairness, but To Be Fair, I don’t think they’d actually feuded before

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

The other videos on this channel are really good

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
About loving time they got Savoy and Rosa.

Rowan is...well he's not good. He has some personality that was hidden away but if he's just gonna be the same character then it feels like a waste

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
They've only done like three 3SOH matches that I can think of. Vince probably forgot it existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Seams posted:

If you’ve been watching Roman Reigns since his debut in The Shield you’ve been watching him for a longer time than the entire run of Nitro.

The Ortons of the world get most of the attention but it really is galling just how little the roster has changed over the last 5-8 years. You look at 2000-05, 05-10, 10-15 and there is some appreciable if not world shaking roster turnover thanks to them firing a bunch of people in waves every few years plus old people retiring. Now someone like Sasha Banks who is 28 has been on the main roster for about the same length of time Kane wore his mask.