Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Not an expert but if your dog has a 50% kill rate on things larger than a cat then that should be a giant red flag. They weren't raised together either so there's no reason to think that it'll see your cats as anything except wandering snacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Well you see my dog hasn't killed anything yet therefore

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

FoxStrats posted:

I think it's more about me not knowing what Super does when not piddling around on SA. forgot she dealt in gamebred.

But seeing as she's a bitch, it makes sense that you think it speaks to my knowledge of pets :flame:

I've seen people be as dumb and wrong as you before, but rarely are they this self confident and unlikeable.

Here just gonna replace the name here for you:

"Foxstrats is fascinating–the same way that it’s fascinating to watch a zoo gorilla make mounds out of its own feces. The gorilla is a noble, intelligent animal that will demean itself in captivity. Foxstrats is a less noble animal of roughly the same intelligence, whose cage is the English language. It's an amazing thing to behold."

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ausrotten posted:

im the paper thin veil of pseudo intellectual smugness thrown over a stunningly deep well of ignorance and stupidity

You fuckin fool, you're gonna get emoted right off this planet if you keep it up

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

But on Pitbull Rescue I was told it was the owner, not the dog.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Real talk, I know two guys who worked with K-9 units who had to put down their personal Rottweilers due to them suddenly becoming uncontrollably aggressive towards everyone.

How does that even develop?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

SneakyFrog posted:

trainers or cops?

One was a trainer and I think one was only a cop.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

dogs can have neurological disorders like anybody else ,as well as what ausrotten said

I'm not sure I can trust a cross eyed Pegasus, to be honest.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I dunno what Patrick Swayze has to do with this but I find your comment distasteful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chido posted:

I'm a blue humanoid with fluttering butterflies on my hair, you can trust me instead.

Nice try, last time I trusted someone associated with Lepidoptera I ended up falling off a bridge.

• Locked thread