Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chido
Dec 7, 2003

Butterflies fluttering on my face!

Guy, I found a coywolf puppy, if I raise it right and never allow it to express its instincts it will never howl at night nor eat the neighborhood cats, right? RIGHT? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

FoxStrats posted:

I never said it wasn't genetic lol, and I've been insistent that training curbs the effects of an innate prey drive, not the prey drive itself. How is it that everyone could understand that concept besides you?

You know, you do know a lot about dogs. I'll grant you that.

But other than that, you are by far the dumbest motherfucker I've ever read and - to be perfectly candid - probably more dim than anyone I've ever met, which, frankly, shouldn't surprise me seeing as your greatest confidant and intellectual equal is a guard dog.

You've actually gotten me in stitches.

By the by, is that why you have the Boston Terrier avatar? Because, even though people don't regard your intelligence highly by human standards, you're still considered pretty bright when compared to other dogs? I mean, hey, Roundheads ALMOST break top 50. That's certainly worth bragging about.

I just kept seeing this when I read that.

Chido fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jul 26, 2016

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

GUYS I SAW THIS VIDEO ONLY ONCE AND MY NEIGHBOR HAS A BIG WHITE FLUFFY DOG, AM I AN EXPERT IN LGDs NOW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UunkNihNpDE

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

I've seen this video 5 times, do I have a PhD in sheepdogging now? I mean i totally know what sheep look like now! BTW I've never been to a farm, that's like a suburban house with a bigger yard, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCZWRhvwZjE

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

Ausrotten posted:

holy poo poo this idiot thinks super knows even one single thing about g u a r d d o g s because she has gamebred shitbulls

aaaahaahhahahaha

buddy its poo poo like this that makes people assume youre an ignorant as gently caress pet dog owner

You assume FoxStrats has any idea of how gamebred pitbulls actually are like... his frame of reference is probably the regular suburban rescue pit.

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

FoxStrats posted:

I think it's more about me not knowing what Super does when not piddling around on SA. forgot she dealt in gamebred.

But seeing as she's a bitch, it makes sense that you think it speaks to my knowledge of pets :flame:

This plus the emoticon reek of fedora. :3:

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

Foxstats' posts make more sense if you read them in the voice of somebody trying to sound like the first old spice man, but failing.

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I'm not sure I can trust a cross eyed Pegasus, to be honest.

I'm a blue humanoid with fluttering butterflies on my hair, you can trust me instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Nice try, last time I trusted someone associated with Lepidoptera I ended up falling off a bridge.

Not my fault you didn't notice there was a chunck of railing missing when I pu.... leaned against you by accident. :colbert:

• Locked thread