Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
discovered the shirt up in the attic (used to be a huge dork and bought everything on Teespring before i discovered couch to 5k) and thought it'd be funny to do a quick cosplay of Mt Gox CEO Mark Karpeles

props to squeezywife for snapping the pic :cabot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

what stands in the way becomes the way

shameful

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Ahah. I get it.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
i'm the moon language

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

hey OP. did you know that "mt gox" stands for Magic The Gatheric Online eXchange? it's p. lomarf

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

i don't understand a single thing going on in this post, and i feel like that makes me a better person.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Visual GNUdio posted:

i don't understand a single thing going on in this post, and i feel like that makes me a better person.

think of a "Bit-Coin" as a sort of "electronic coin." when you have that down, let us know, and we'll continue.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Visual GNUdio posted:

I feel like you're right

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
it's funny because it literally happened

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
not big enough to be mark unfortunately. you just look like a common libertarian instead

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Visual GNUdio posted:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

move this thread to byob

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

why do you have a sword

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Captain Foo posted:

move this thread to byob

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

move this thread to byob

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Move this thread to the B.Y.O.B. subforum.

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

look like hes got a few more probies coming his way yet lol

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774094&userid=152981

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

are you Mad and Salty?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

tbqh i thoroughly detest The Salty Meme. the worst thing anyone can do is use the word "salty" at me, and i am damning myself by admitting this to anyone searching my post history for material with which to troll me.

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

meltdown much?:salt: lol haha:salt::salt:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

treasure bear posted:

why do you have a sword

Like I said, used to be a p. big nerd before I started doing cardio. It was sitting around in a closet for a few years and I dug it out for the pic :shrug:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Squeezy Farm posted:

Like I said, used to be a p. big nerd before I started doing cardio. It was sitting around in a closet for a few years and I dug it out for the pic :shrug:

you;re still a nerd

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

you;re still a nerd

Pot--Kettle :)

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

GameCube posted:

tbqh i thoroughly detest The Salty Meme. the worst thing anyone can do is use the word "salty" at me, and i am damning myself by admitting this to anyone searching my post history for material with which to troll me.

i hate the neologism "salty" for "is mad". I have no intention of being salty, and nobody will ever be salty at me.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
vaporwave is horseshit and tha thtread deserves whatever he posts

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sham bam bamina! posted:

vaporwave is horseshit and tha thtread deserves whatever he posts

Move this poster to byob plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
OP, is that anime art hanging in your house?

a shameful thing

• Locked thread