Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

These kids are so loving awesome and nerdy. And the music is so good. It teleports you right back to the 80's like it could be an 80's show but way better made and not cheesy as like the A-Team and poo poo like that. I watched the whole thing and in my brain it's like I watched it in the 80's and just remember it being really good. HFS watch this show it's on Netflix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i've seen the first 3 episodes and i feel it's merely okay. does the story get better or is it just bog standard mystery conspiracy stuff and people just like it because it's for ~80s kids~

if you're not an 80's kid then gtfo

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

but yes the story is awesome

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Lisp kid is the best. He has all the snacks!!!

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Go choke on a Walkman

:agreed:

That guy is just monster bait anyway

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Hogge Wild posted:

Wat is it
Is it like goonies

Sort of. Also a little bit like Stand By Me and a little like any Stephen King book and reminiscent of 80s shows like Outer Limits.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Blue Train posted:

the way they handle 11 is loving trash

How so

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

ButteCysts posted:

garbage show for deadend old losers imo

Gag yourself with a spoon

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

1. STFU about cgi vs. practical w/e this isn't TVIV sperglord den, fucklords
2. thanks for acknowledging that OP is correct
3. 011 is most def alive and chillin in the woods
4. 7/10 is a lowball score, grellgraxer, you should be ashamed trying to rate something before watching all of it
5. Winona Forever
6. Netflix is notTV do not argue with me, see #2

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

hemophilia posted:

bitching about cgi when there was demonstrably less cgi than practical effects makes you seem like a tool and its worth discussing fuckboy

SUCK MY BALLS SPERGLORD

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

psychokitty posted:

SUCK MY BALLS SPERGLORD

btw gl with that they are internal

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Germstore posted:

I think there are surgeries to fix that.

:chloe:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Germstore posted:

I understand that if any more words come pouring out your oval office mouth, I'm gonna have to eat every loving Eggo in this room.

*rips balls off with mind*

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Steve stole the show.

that hair :shlick:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Booblord Zagats posted:

Kid playing Dustin did a really good job capturing "Dumb, happy kid in 1980-1994"

he was not dumb! he knew all about magnetic fields!!!

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

gd dp :pervert:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah but he was way too happy about pudding. Only tards get that happy about school-puddin

it was chocolate pudding though and he didn't have teeth

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

come on now john ralphio's 'do never moved

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Nazzadan posted:

"Hi, Mrs. Barb's mom? Your daughter's body was found in an alternate reality as a sort of host/hive for the larva of multidimensional predators. Sorry for your loss, don't dress your next kid as stupid."

no one cares about the nerd chick... in a twist of horror fate, the chick that was actually getting banged didn't get murdered!!!

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Longshot007 posted:

It only works if the person on the rope has a name.

CAROL ANNE

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Junkfist posted:

Watched it over the weekend it was very nice but why did they use that Moby song at the end, were they afraid of it being too good???

SUCK MY BALLS THAT IS A GREAT SONG

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Stinky_Pete posted:

That girl is coming back tho, otherwise they wouldn't have wasted time with that shot of the sheriff putting eggos in a box

SPOILER FFS FUCKMAN

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Junkfist posted:

It's weepy garbage from the late 90s that didn't fit the tone of the scene eat my poo poo gently caress you suck my cum I look forward to the next season which they said "is more like a sequel than a new season" even though it has the same characters hm very interesting.

sorry i'm a ravebabby and you weren't fucktard we had fun doing drugs and dancing all night you were probably still playing d&d NERD

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

stop typing about Some Other Show™

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

KakerMix posted:

Even their teacher guy nailed it. He's a good teacher that just loves science and nerdy poo poo so much that he can't help himself.
This show was hella good and I haven't enjoyed something so completely in a long time. I also went into it blind based on everyone not shutting up about how I had to watch Stranger Things. That and Stephen King said I should watch it too.

hell yeah when the teacher just knew all about the plane of shadow and poo poo

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

JakeP posted:

show would have been better as a 3-4 hour movie like stephen kings It or the Stand or something. Making it 10+ hours makes it drag more than it needs to

Your opinion is not good

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

darkhand posted:

I finished this and penny dreadful, is hemlock grove any good or what is?

i liked hemlock grove for pure entertainment value. it's fun and not trashy like true blood.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

it's a demogorgon you fucktards

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

as in, it's gonna demolish your rear end

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Iron Crowned posted:

suck my dick, you fuckman

lick and suck my ovaries

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

you are a real human being and a real hero

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

vols bitch posted:

this show was okay but not worth all the nerd jizz it caused

want some pudding?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

EvilJoven posted:

Ya just that one thing can def turn in to a whole other season of cool stuff to write and you're the loving moron if you can't see that.

NEWS FLASH

there are fuckloads of morons on this forum :smugdon:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Moridin920 posted:

Also the secret to enjoying anything ever is to not care about what other people think because guaranteed there's a horde of fans circlejerking over it that you want nothing at all to do with.

Nerd circle jerk sounds pretty sweet to me :pervert:

But I knew nothing about the show before I watched it and it blew my loving mind. So maybe there's something to that although I hate to agree with moridin.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Murphy Brownback posted:

Most of the time when goons gush so hard about a show you know the show is either just OK or bad (true detective, the wire..) but this time they were actually right. Not the best show ever but very good.

BEST SHOW ON NOTTV FUCKMAN

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Murphy Brownback posted:

I had to struggle through season 1 and decided a few episodes into 2 that I should stop watching something I'm not enjoying just because people on the internet say it's good. Also the intro song annoyed me a lot.

shut up about the Omar show it is the best show and also this is not the Omar thread

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

City of Tampa posted:

this thread really should have spoilers in the title

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

City of Tampa posted:

Stranger Things: Barb dies, Will comes back full of slugs, 011 disappears with Demigorgon.

you are a terrible person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Booblord Zagats posted:

The theory that Ele is the demogorgon, as it is a reflection of her anger/rage from the upsidedown made manifest would play really well with this. Have Will's demo mutilate his scumbag father and watch him try to cope with what happened, but the grief and shame just make it more powerful and more blood thirsty

this is wonderful

• Locked thread