Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Just downloaded the whole season op and now I'm about to watch episode one. I will keep you poated..................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ok just finished the first eisode it was pretty good except the recording was sota messed up about half waythrough and the video skipped for a few seconds so a few points off for that but over all a solid 5/10

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Pudding Huxtable posted:

lol you're a poor

actually it is no laughing madder

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Moridin920 posted:

I was born in '90, came to the US in '92. Growing up in an immigrant family I didn't really learn any American culture stuff other than what I absorbed through other kids at school (not really much) and what I saw on TV in the 90s.

So, no real US 80s nostalgia either and I thought it was great. TBH I didn't even realize it was supposed to be set in the 80s until about 2-3 episodes in when I started wondering where their cell phones were; just figured it was some small hick town in America :downs: (I was high leave me alone)

Your only 17

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
People calling this a love letter to the 80s need to be stoned to death

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
There are only three things I care about in this world.... uhh yeah dude, Mike stoklassa, and gbs. So when all three mentioned stranger things, I knew I had to check it out. And I did.................

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Basticle posted:

one more for the terrible eleven fanart list

*edit*

hahahahaha holy poo poo

No.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
WHoa, is that 'Stranger Things' Star Millie Bobby Brown Rapping Nicki Minaj's Verse From 'Monster'?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

AEMINAL posted:

loving gas thread

let the weirdos obsess over these child actors in tviv

Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011