Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Uncle Salty posted:

Winona Forever

that's not an opinion, that's a statement of fact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

nickhimself posted:

I like how Barb disappeared, her mom was like "just have her call me when you see her," and then that's pretty much where everyone stopped actually giving a poo poo about her existing at all. Yeah, her friend was briefly emotional like "aww I'm sad Barb's gone" to herself a couple of times, but that was pretty much the extent of it. RIP Barb

Someone over on AV Club (yeah, I know, but bear with me) suggested it was a good reversal of the '80s horror-movie "horny teens get got because they're too distracted by loving" trope. Nancy is safe because she's inside boning Steve, while prim and good Barb sits and waits outside...leaving her as basically a sitting duck for the Demogorgon.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Ork of Fiction posted:

This is kind of Netflix's True Detective, I think. Expect season 2 to be a different story in a different setting.

The Duffer Brothers already have said that S2 will carry on from S1, same characters and all.

(They also basically came out and said they cast Winona Ryder as Joyce because they enjoyed her and her acting in Beetlejuice and Little Women. I was the same way, except I preferred Bram Stoker's Dracula.)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Right you are, Ken.

Also this deserves a repost from TVIV:

drunkill posted:

So, this appeared in Melbourne Australia last week, apparently caused a stir and made Taylor swift fans angry. Someone went out a few nights later and repainted it to Harambe and spongebob:

Anyway, this happened (painted over now again as something else)
https://twitter.com/NetflixANZ/status/756033316332064768

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

psychokitty posted:

san francisco cocksucker :smug:

swedgin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

which one will be the next Macaulay Culkin?

we know Millie Bobby Brown is gonna end up like Natalie Portman, this was her Leon.

dunno, Macaulay Culkin was really good in Saved!

but we do know that Finn Wolfhard has an 80 name tool, is going to play Trashmouth Tozier in It, and can shred: https://twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/764815829028536320

• Locked thread