Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

it was written by the dudes who wrote the first season of Wayward Pines, so it's right up my alley.

only on episode 3, but i'm all in.

winona ryder starts off kinda eh, but the character gets better as we follow her more.

the kids though. they carry the whole drat thing.

RIP Barb. you were too good for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Bert Roberge posted:

Will wouldn't have been kidnapped if he had a gun.

but he literally went to go get the gun. like, picked it up, was loading it.

wait.

did i just get owned by myself online?!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

they're saying Barb was fat. Barb was not fat, you take that back at once.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

FogHelmut posted:

They're going to send El in with some marines. Then its going to be like game over for the upside down after they nuke it.

man, if they run with the ALIEN / ALIENS motif, having Cameron callbacks instead of Spielberg ones would be rad as hell.

I don't think people appreciate just how good a filmmaker Cameron is - Terminator, Aliens, The Abyss, Rambo : First Blood Part 2 (which he co-wrote with Stallone), T2 : Judgement Day.... that man can make a flick

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

FogHelmut posted:

There are a lot of cool dudes on these forums who think Aliens is poo poo but Aliens actually owns hard. I would support an Aliens/Predator/Monster Squad season 2.

people who think Aliens is poo poo are cordially invited to suck on my balls

the directors cut is probably one of the best action/sci-fi/horror films

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Blue Train posted:

gross. glad she died

barb thicc, so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

also barb is a sexy momma and has child bearing hips, y'all just avoid that cos y'all dont want to get shackled by babies since you're already irresponsible manchildren wanting to sperg about a fictional show so i understand the aversion clearly

i have dated, and eventually wifed, a girl with big hips.

I guess I have a "type" and Barb is it.

• Locked thread