Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Saul Goode posted:

Two paragraphs earlier the show was too vague for us to know anything, but because it's good for his rant he now knows exactly as much information as he needs to make a stupid point.

Did I miss the part that established "you don't need to completely obliterate" the monster? I thought all the fire and nail bats and bullets not finishing it off pretty much indicated it did need to be completely vaporized

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Calico Heart posted:

Is general consensus the show emulates what it's going for better/worse than Super 8? I never saw that movie but it was pretty divisive when it came out
Have you considered watching things and forming opinions on your own?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Fonzarelli posted:

anybody who says they don't understand the "rules" of a sci fi thing just makes me roll my eyes. Like what, do you need a stat sheet and a list of abilities and power levels you fuckin sperg?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Blue Train posted:

magic resistance 95% why would you cast fireball then

Maybe that's why his dumb rear end got kidnapped by a monster

rules

• Locked thread