Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Agreed OP, I have to watch the last episode later tonight but I have loved everything to this point. Love that title music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Yeah, I hope this is an anthology type series and every season is different. I am watching the last episode right now and drat is the opening one of the best I've seen. It sets the tone of the show from the second it kicks in, and the film grain plus title font is perfection.

e: Just finished the episode and I still feel the same way. Thought the ending was great, Netflix has been producing some really great stuff for the last few years.

ONE YEAR LATER fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jul 24, 2016

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

JakeP posted:

show would have been better as a 3-4 hour movie like stephen kings It or the Stand or something. Making it 10+ hours makes it drag more than it needs to

It's 8 episodes long, each being about an hour long. I don't think it drags at all.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Today it would be all snapchats and pokemon gos.

• Locked thread