Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

man i fuckin loved it, the whole plot was so well justified, they balanced three groups of characters and combined them all in the end so naturally, its totally the best tv show of the year

i can't get over how good the entire show looks and how great the tunes are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

toothless kid is definitely going to grow up to be an actor of the proportions of Dicaprio or Clooney

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Keith Atherton posted:

It's awesome that the the show's title screen logo looks like it belongs on a Stephen King book cover

I recommended it to my 80 year old mother. I've never recommended a show for her to watch.

my 70 year old mother is digging it hard and watched the first five episodes in a row

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

gap tooth chub kid is going to grow up to be a matt damon type

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

child actor, child factory worker, i don't see how one is different than the other

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

regardless of whether you should finish it or not, writing paragraphs of how the show is failing on some deep rhetorical level based on three episodes is lame and gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

anybody who says they don't understand the "rules" of a sci fi thing just makes me roll my eyes. Like what, do you need a stat sheet and a list of abilities and power levels you fuckin sperg?

• Locked thread