Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Watched it over the weekend it was very nice but why did they use that Moby song at the end, were they afraid of it being too good???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Also nobody explained to them that the timer for being able to use Elegia was reset by that Kojima trailer for MGSV very sad but still good effort by neo-goonie show.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

psychokitty posted:

SUCK MY BALLS THAT IS A GREAT SONG

It's weepy garbage from the late 90s that didn't fit the tone of the scene eat my poo poo gently caress you suck my cum I look forward to the next season which they said "is more like a sequel than a new season" even though it has the same characters hm very interesting.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Can you still dance all night now that the e has drained your spinal fluid or do you just sit in backrub circles sucking on pacifiers SLUT I bet you'd give it up for Steve Harrington even if he didn't have that hair.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Tried watching Bojack Horseman I think I made it 3 episodes in I thought it was boring haha my life's a depressing mess but I have a horse head.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Tiny slugboy will learn to bamf around like nightcrawler as friends convince him to teleport into girls locker rooms in homage to 80s screwball comedies.

He will also use body as slugfactory to scare bullies and gross out older sisters before they can make out with Steve Harrington.

In finale all children and teenagers and parents will join a police academy.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Lastgirl posted:

I find it Ironic that Will Byers missed the memo on Friends don't let friends lie

Will Byers arc was to go from telling the truth about rolling a 7 to knowing that you should just loving lie about slugs coming out of your mouth so you can avoid consequences.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Basticle posted:

*edit* You could fill a whole thread with just the awful drawings of Eleven this just being one random example.

Stephen Dillane???

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Show is very unrealistic if you think about it imho Nancy wouldn't even be able to lift that stone to smash the lock have you seen her arms???

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Eleven became a drawer knob.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Uh where's the good Ted fanart?

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

MAYBE PERSON WHO ROLEPLAY AS COMIC BOOK CHARACTER FOR CHILDREN KNOWN AS HULK NOT BEST INTERPRETER OF GOOD STORY THAT AUDIENCE LIKE.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Calico Heart posted:

He's a professional screenwriter who takes on a silly role because sometimes he critiques things that would not be a smart career move to attach his name to. The joke is dumb but it is also there to illicit an air of humility - you're literally getting the joke of "I'm a dumb guy who talks in dumb caps so don't be upset I don't like your show". I mean good job refuting his points I guess?

He wrote a patronizing, bitchy wall of text where he said "vague" and "literally" a lot, whined about the sexual politics of girls wanting to be pretty, and concluded that anyone who likes the show isn't just being duped by nostalgia but phony poser nostalgia.

All of his points are bad and come from bizarre assumptions about what the show is, what's established, or that weird autistic place of "It is a flaw that this character doesn't behave more logically"

He can deep-tongue my rear end until I cum.

Super 8 was lukewarm dogshit with forgettable characters a stale plot and a terrible ending holy poo poo shoot that loving alien shoot it's a people-eating alien don't stare in wonder at it loving SHOOT IT.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Shut up about your ships and dumb crossover poo poo the only one that would be any good is one with MGSV where Snake fultons all the children and teaches them how to murder Government Officials in the cold war while Quiet shakes her titties for Hopper AND Joyce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
My favorite character from Stranger Things is a tie between Ryuko and Satsuki.

• Locked thread