Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
the soundtrack to this show is pretty loving decent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
this show blew my balls off

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
i'm having a hard time envisioning a scenario where a second season of this show owns nearly as hard as this one, though

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Demogorgon II: It's hammer time!!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
suck my drat balls

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

I AM THE TOILET posted:

so it's a show that rubs your belly and tells you what a good boy you are for recognizing things from the 80s

loving sign me up

have you seen it the show? it's a lot of fun maybe you should try it sometime!!!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

EvilJoven posted:

Ya I can and it involves Will being able to at random at first switch between the real and the upside down and eventually being able to do it on command. That would be loving ace.

ya okay great but whats the story about for the other 459 minutes whats the conflict?

read a book idiot

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Didn't the bear trap and fire give that thing a hard time though

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
that's a nice looking anime

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Piss Points??

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

The fact that they recreated the 80s is the leas significant part of the show, yet it is the one aspect boring morons with nothing to say tend to latch upon.

nice meltdown :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
what did you subhumans do to my thread?

:yikes:

• Locked thread