Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what does this mean

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

RobattoJesus posted:

To be fair in tyool 2016 you're probably going to be expected to put so much stuff up your rear end in the bedroom that rejection is actually less embarrassing than if they say yes and you end up in ER with a 1/12 size power ranger in both holes.
the current generation of rear end squirrels

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lorn Wayne posted:

huh, from the original sequence of pics i thought the story was "she borrowed $90 from him, refused to pay him back and he got mad, oh and also wanted to gently caress her". made both of them out to kinda look like jerks.

real story: he spent some money on a date, didn't get laid, got mad and demanded some money to compensate.
If you look at the time on the pictures ratjaculation posted them in reverse order

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

oh man geeze oh wow..

all these other 'nice guys' are giving all of us REAL 'nice guys' a bad name. huh goons?
y-yeah, just maybe if we're nice enough to the female posters on this forum we'll h-have a chance uwu :blush:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tumble posted:

when people (women as well
:wth:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

Yeah pretty much. But to be honest, I think that men have a bigger problem with it than women mostly because male friendships are fairweather as gently caress. Or they're something that's like the opposite of fairweather, maybe I'd call it like pitchfriends where they keep each other bitter and angry and feeling like failures so that their friends don't realize their lives could be better than that, because if their lives improved, they'd LEAVE!!

A good friend wants what's best for you, even if it might be to the detriment of your specific friendship.

Actually, I think a lot of men have in essence abusive relationships with one another (just non-sexually). Like, they're afraid that their friends getting GFs and whatever will rip them away, so they subtly tear down their friends or ruin their self-esteem so that they'll stay.
interesting theory but I don't have friends so I can't verify.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cnut the Great posted:

Yeah Pick no. Guy friends rib on each other because that's how we bond. There's absolutely no bitterness or anger involved there unless you have lovely guy friends, which of course some people do, but I wouldn't say most.
is that what pick's referring to?? because being a GBS poster it doesn't seem like something she wouldn't get since we always do that

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

Guys sabotage one another all the time, I have been the woman in the relationship they anti-wingman'd.
That's probably the guy feeling friendzoned by the other guy and trying to mess with him out of jealousy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

Whereas men can be rejected entirely, such that there is nobody who wants them.
:confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'm not too clear on this concept of "total rejection" but I think it might be death??

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ceciltron posted:

A once went out with a bigger girl who had that whole indestructible hymen thing going on. Sometimes, life gives you no chances.
that sounds pretty metal, is that exactly what it sounds like??

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Where's Keg? I want to see him weigh in on this issue.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

nah because he'd swoop in there to get some and she be like "nah, mate. were just friends"
lmao

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

Super cute guy was just flirting with me while I ate crappy garbage food and looked like a dead-eyed troll

Hazel eyes and dark hair :swoon:
Don't fall for it pick! that's how the rest of us goons got chained to a diet of garbage food

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

pad thai isn't that bad every oooonce in a while and i'm trying to gain a bit of weight so it's fine
one day a cute boy is showing his approval for you eating noodles... the next thing you know y ou're guzzling ranch by the gallon

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

i've never heard it called "ranch"

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

No ma'am but you could certainly wear it like a dressing :clint:

what are you on about :confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

EngineerSean posted:

drat I feel like this guy could have salvaged this one at any time before the last two messages.
drat it's a shame the creepy paedo didn't "get some"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LegoPirateNinja posted:

raise you hands if in retrospect the chubby girl you dated in young adulthood was the best and most frequent sex you ever had
I'm raising my hands but it's because I'm extremely excited to read the epicly funny name Lego Pirate Ninja!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LegoPirateNinja posted:

welcome to my buddy list
:hf:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails

this is apparently legit, and its cringe as gently caress. its about some neet who is pining for his waifu to a scary degree and then he comes to a sad fate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-ID3eMcEw&list=PLpNAl5zLZSMUcMfsUrHFGR_avA6Jql2bl

here is the full thing in audio form.
ahh haven't read this in a while and once again I can't stop reading but am steadily feeling sicker

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jon joe posted:

No it's not shame. Just embarrassment. Endless.

:stare:

This is pretty good though.
the term is fremdscham

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

An important distinction is that the "bottom of the barrel" for men, by man standards, is a really ugly woman. A "bottom of the barrel" for women, by woman standards, is someone who will try to kill us if we leave
I'm pretty sure crazy to a dangerous/murderous extent is on the bottom of the barrel for men too...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

social vegan posted:

i love sex but i cant cum unless i think of how tall the eiffel tower is wow what strucutre

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Doc Friday posted:

How would one have sex with a trebuchet?
Standing on the castle battlements a huge load of dildoes is flung forcefully towards your butthole.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

I blame the media and advertising for making everyone so socially anxious it's difficult to function. I only really manage in public because I don't care what strangers think, at all, but it's because too much terrible bullshit has happened in my life. But friends, and people I care about deeply, I do get very anxious, it's hard when all the messaging is that you'll gently caress it up so you shouldn't try.
were all being converted into hendrens

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

I thought this was impossible
Actually no, most GBS posters get epicly buttmad several times daily on the forums, and not to mention in real life too.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i have noviophobia ama
amame mi novio :wink:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sorry thats all the japanese I know

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SciFiDownBeat posted:

what the gently caress is this thread even
If you don't get it, you're not a nice enough guy.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Yeah, he was thwarted by a door. He was like a living embodiment of the abstract concept of total loserdom. His whole pissy little coffee-throwing tantrums and shooting random couples with an orange juice filled super-soaker were so stunningly inane that it is hard not to read as low-brow comedy.
He destroyed his laptop with a japanese sword in rage after finding out he didn't win the lottery.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cumslut1895 posted:

yup that sure was hilarious. Not extremely sad at all.

Anyone want to go set some homeless people on fire with me?
Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Profondo Rosso posted:

uhhh if i had a girlfriend where would i find time to wallow all day in my own filth????? doesnt seem like a good tradeoff
on the up side she would help u 2 kill yourself when ur feeling "down" ;)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Endbringer posted:

We had a little room in the house that was probably meant for a washing machine & dryer, that we did nothing with so when people would stay over we would set up a cot and they'd sleep there.
One night my friend who was this big 6'7" androgynous Persian dude slept in that room and when I woke up my roommate's door was open.
As I was making breakfast I heard the door to the cot room open and close and my roommate ran out with a blanket around his nether regions, then my friend came out completely naked and winked at me. Then got dressed and left.
I didn't see my roommate for two weeks, then when I finally did he was adamant that he was not gay. He told me every chance he got. I never asked. :confused:
You didn't actually wake up and see that, you just fell asleep watching 300.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

Yeah, this is why I try to be very friendly and patient with everyone who isn't manipulative. Generally speaking I end up liking people as long as they're honest and not malicious. A lot of people are really gun-shy because of experiences in their teens and early 20s. I wasn't popular as a teen, but I cleaned up my act and do fine now. But I acknowledge how stressful it can be, there are certain circumstances that can make me so anxious I'll faint. (Basically any situation where I feel I'm up against a preceding bad reputation, but need to change their minds :v:.) I was only able to learn how to be friendly because other people were patient with me.
yeah but I feel like with a lot of these guys there could be a thousand people who are nice (:kheldragar:) and patient with them but they'll only remember the one who wasn't.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

good advice, elliot rodger was funny as hell and he really did have a shot in the end.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ocrassus posted:

Why has this thread turned into fuckin E/N.
us GBS folk have a hard time poking fun at ourselves for long

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Zorodius posted:

what if a guy forthrightly declares "I am a creep"? Unwind that paradox, Bertrand Russell.
you're getting some dangerous ideas, listening to the radiohead music...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick fyi this guy wasn't trying to have sex with you he was going to kill you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

What is SIL

• Locked thread