Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The General posted:

Wasn't that printer story a goon? Also, if you're going to haul a printer for miles for a girl, at least make sure she's single before you go. Or maybe be bi, so you could bang her boyfriends gay friend. That story never ceases to make me laugh though.

Also, I'd gently caress that anorexic chick fat.

loving her fat then dumping her because she's become a slam whale epic move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

What's the deal with dudes reaching out years later to apologize for poo poo they did in a past relationship? My girlfriend has had like 3 guys reach out to her and apologize for being lovely boyfriends in high school. Who gives a poo poo? Apparently from talking to her girlfriends its a known thing us guys do. Cant say that I've had the urge to apologize to an ex years down the line.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Oscar Wild posted:

Lots of man on man hugging and passing of balls

http://youtu.be/uB667PmgyEw

Yup

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Nice guys should have majored in whorticulture in college like everyone other normal guy

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Black people allowed to get away with fedoras as well. Well...jazz singers at least

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjC38Z4T6zc

you dumb nerds need to learn some sports and enjoy it because it is cool and good (also gay watching hot men sweat and touch each other)

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

where da pro level PUA vids and sweet negs while sarging

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

chicks get banged, it happens

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

This is presently exploding in the local comedy community.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/comedian-has-horribly-sexist-reaction-to-woman-who-politely-turned-him-down_us_5739c5f4e4b08f96c1838eb1

and so on.

And definitely read the screencaps of his attempts to apologize.

Those women on his apology tour were really annoying. STOP COMMENTING STOP COMMENTING *stops commenting* OMG HE ONLY STOPPED WHEN A TIT PIC WAS OFFERED

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

its actually funny because he was an over the top virgin loser

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

my favorite part about elliot is crashing his car then killing himself because what an idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm the guy who has a fax machine

• Locked thread