Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
What about nice gals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

They both seem like awful people

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
For the ladies who want a glimpse into the psyche of an insecure(can't think of a better word) guy, look at the misc on bodybuilding.com.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I don't think you can defend "nice guys" without someone claiming you're a redpiller/mra. Way to let the patriarchy win.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

Men and women are equally terrible.

It's almost as if human beings in general are terrible.

Yes

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

Good advice all around

I should try to clear that up, that image is off a woman's FB talking about how more men should think like that about women with a past

Yeah, that's a crucial piece of information that's missing from that picture

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I wish the movie "The Nice Guys" was good but it was just so bland outside of a few scenes... :(

you are just full of bad opinions

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Pick posted:

Super cute guy was just flirting with me while I ate crappy garbage food and looked like a dead-eyed troll

Hazel eyes and dark hair :swoon:

his friend probably dared him to do it. vapid chodes

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
i'm crippled by loneliness

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Realistically, being nice does build points towards sex, you just have to cash them in

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
women are who-ores

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
women and men are bad at interacting with each other

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

A few years ago my buddy hosted a party. He invited this one guy out of pity since he really had no friends. Let's call him "Ahmad". Now Ahmad really had a thing for this girl at the party let's call her "Nadia" but she friend zoned the gently caress out of him. He spent the entire time at the party being passive aggressive towards her and making cringeworthy sexist jokes and passive aggressively trying to cockblock any guys that were trying to talk to her.

Anyhow Nadia got really annoyed with him and kept belittling him after a while then decided to have really loud sex with this other guy at the party towards the end of the night. Ahmad cried himself to sleep cuddling with a pillow he thought belonged to her but really belonged to my buddy who hosted the party. My buddy disposed of that pillow the next day.

Can't imagine having sex with someone just to spite someone else.

Also they're both awful.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
fart

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I like when the guy who considers himself in the friendzone confesses when the girl has a boyfriend and then she gets upset because she conflicting emotions and she doesn't want to ruin two relationships but knows she'll have to ruin at least one(which will probably be the guy who is not her boyfriend) and the situation turns into a shitshow that taints confessors relationships for years to come, filling him self doubt and insucuritites. Hilarious.

Gaunab fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jul 28, 2016

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
i'm a nice guy :)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv3Gt7EOQ38

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

PallasAthene posted:

Has anyone else ever heard the line from a nice guy that they "respect a girl too much" to ask her out and make her decide, or they "value their friendship too much" to ruin it with the possibility of romance? It's kind of weird because whenever I've heard that, it's from some dude who is fixated on some girl in my social circle, and it's obvious to everyone but the object of their affections. And it's usually not a core friend, it's some random guy who met her and sort of wants to go everywhere with her, but doesn't ask her out. Most the guys I hang out with have a relatively short window when they meet a girl who they spend a lot of time with where they'd start a serious relationship with them. If it doesn't click after a few weeks, they get over it or move on, and the girl just becomes a friend. I can't really think of too many times where I've seen irl Ross and Rachel situations with people I know.

That's a reason some girls give for not dating someone who's a friend.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Seriously though, what's this thread about?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Celery Face posted:

Oh wait, this was already mentioned. As for nice guy stories on my side, I went on a date with this Columbian guy who talked about how no one but him believed in being a gentleman anymore and said he wanted a beautiful woman who would accept his strengths and flaws. Right after I mentioned that my friends and I used to go out dancing at this popular nightclub, he said that all the girls there are sluts who want to be raped. He also got really whiny over the fact that he wasn't the only guy I was seeing. Never mind that he wasn't dating exclusively either.

Slut

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Sentient Data posted:

Not quite Nice Guy, not quite /r/relationships, but this has to be seen

online dating is hard, especially if you're ugly or a minority

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

like if you don't feel comfortable going to the safeway in a goddamn bathrobe and flip flops like you're from The Big Lebowski then you need work on killing whatever part of you thinks the cashier's opinion matters, or whether the stranger you'll never see again ever is thinking nasty things about you in their internal dialogue

and the funny part is people really like it actually, they don't just go 'what a wierdo.' there's a dude at the deli who slips me free poo poo constantly now just because he likes me.

if you're going somewhere nice by all means dress up booboo but lol at people who are really worried about whether some stranger you'll never see again will think bad thoughts about you

that's weird

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
this thread is weird because we all know none of us interact with people in real life

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I have what some women call an abrasive personality.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
sloots gonna sloot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Should i make another r/relationships thread?

• Locked thread