Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Women like to feel like they're cherished, just like men

this isn't what men want

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I see plenty of fat and or ugly men and women all the time :shrug:

guess that's what I get for living in a house of mirrors

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gaunab posted:

They both seem like awful people

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

I'm not too clear on this concept of "total rejection" but I think it might be death??

its when you're so lonely and pathetic that it radiates off of you, driving others away as they can sense it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

fat girls need love too

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

also I will never accept that a man can be completely involuntarily celibate as long as fat women exist. swallow your pride and plow a fattie if youve got nothing better going on

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

sapossed

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

I knew expressing anything but unambiguous scorn for dudes bitter about being unable to get laid was risky, but I didn't think that saying more men than women can't pick up to save their life would be controversial.

The women who can't pick up guys are invisible to you and everyone else, hence why you think they don't exist in the same numbers hth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

profiling is wrong

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the best day of my life was when I realized nothing matters

bang whoever is willing cause it still feels good (usually)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a+ game on dudes part I guess

e: I saw your original post pick you can't lie

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

it works out too because those guys never want kids, everybody wins

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Stinky_Pete posted:

My special talent is, I find it very difficult to orgasm from normal sex, so I just do whatever gets her to orgasm, then get her to blow me

try banging a dude

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

can't relate to that but the best head I ever got was from the fattest girl I ever had sex with

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

What is this American fear of "I love you" ? Is it like saying you're getting married

love is frowned upon in america

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Howard Beale posted:

you can tell xkcd nice guy was just chewin off all his stick fingernails waiting for this chance

gross

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

I hate xkcd and by extension the guy who writes it

Someone stayed up and talked to you, idiot, congrats

your cold heart can never understand how pure their love was, youre just as bad as her loving dick husband :(

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Carmant posted:

For real? How do yo ufind girls to have sex with?

go to the bingo hall

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

idiots think it makes you seem cultured intelligent and romantic rather than a huge dork

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mak0rz posted:

Being happy about getting sexual attention from them and respecting them are not the same you oaf

I met a guy one time who thought mff threesomes were disgusting

he turned down his gf offer to have one and got mad at her

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

"It's the man's job to ask the girl out" is a pretty common mentality if you really start asking around.

"She gives it up too easily, who knows who else she's hosed?"

among both sexes as well

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tumble posted:

Also I find the guys that look down on first-date sex to be flabbergasting... isn't it objectively awesome that she liked you enough that she had sex with you right off the bat? Some people, man....

agreed, if I don't have sex on the first date I consider it a failure

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Decebal posted:

I wish getting high was an acceptable date :( what's with all these straight edges

it def is

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

rgocs posted:

Edit: I actually went out with a girl once who would NOT open her own door and would wait forever for me to go and do it.

same, she stopped when I left her in the car and walked into the store because I wasn't paying attention

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if I see someone coming ill hold the door because why wouldn't you

not trying to open the car door tho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

You are exactly the kind of goon that would believe a gun would make you as desirable in a woman's eyes as a nice physique.

when the nine pop bitchs panties drop

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

this is the first profile i randomly clicked on right now:

in what world is being this self defeating attractive to other people? nice guys are legendary for this but it happens to other people too

she's right tho they are insane

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blurred posted:

quote:

When they say they have a BF, I also like to say one of the following: 

"Oh that's great! If it doesn't work out between us I'm glad you have someone else as a back up. And if we do work out, maybe he can cook dinner for us or something." 

" (suspicious look) Why do you bring that up now? Ooh you must feel tempted to try something with me. Well, I am super flattered but I barely know you. We have to be friends first. Besides, I don't even know if you're good in bed."

no one talks like this, he needs to chill on the anime dating sims

if the girl says shes got a man all you have to do is say what's that got to do with me or thats fine hit me up when you get mad at him. not complicated

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

A coworker just called football "sports ball" when I asked if he wanted to join our fantasy football league. Whats the overlap of "nice guy" to "total dweeb-rear end"?

if you're playing fantasy football you don't really have a place to call someone else a dweeb

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

I take it you don't like hand egg ball game

fantasy football is for the autistic fans hth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SneakyFrog posted:

eh. i think leagues are a dumb way to think about it, you can be a rock solid 10 physically and still be a totally lovely person, and you can be a 3 who is a genuinely good person who is awesome to be around, I think some folks just have skewed standards that are basically impossible to attain while delivering nothing positive in return in addition to being giant lard buoys

I've known several fat threes and fours who are genuinely good people who I would have long deep conversations with and tell my innermost feelings and guess what? it never ever crossed my mind to gently caress them hth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

so you're all saying that if someone is enjoyable to be around, people will enjoy being around them? interesting theory but I don't think it holds up

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

it used to be that in GBS if you posted some poo poo like this you'd have to post a pic of yourself

besides the point is that if they lost weight and groomed better they wouldn't be fat 3s and 4s moron it's not like god stamps you with 3 and that's it forevermore

gbs used to be complete poo poo too, but I'm a tall skinny nerd if that helps you

and yes if they were not fat and looked better I'd have hosed them, congrats on understanding

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

no, it's more that (like I said) working out and grooming properly and wearing nice clothes automagically takes 2s-3s up a few notches and then with a decent personality and social skill set any 6-7 can go for a 9-10 no problem. obv you're not going to get every single person you go for but that doesn't mean don't even try.

unless you're literally just quasimoto or something it's retarded defeatism to think 'well I'm just a 5 I shouldn't ever ask any attractive women out bc I'm just not good enough for them innately bc wrong league'

loving goons

almost like there's a concept of leagues but you can move between them?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lmao that second set

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Benny Harvey posted:

Yeah, lol at saving both of us time and awkwardness.

yo tbf when I really starting getting whorish was when someone told me some stupidly fine girl I wanted to get at wanted to gently caress with me too. I didnt believe them but she came at me so there is some truth to what hes saying, since then I've gotten with a few girls id never have thought possible before

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dont post my openers

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

The "trick" is the same trick as in How to Make Friends and Influence People about friends: take a GENUINE interest in other people. GENUINE.

sorry but I don't give a poo poo about anyone or anything, is there a nihilist version of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

anyway if you don't care about them why should they care about you lol

that's why I have sex with married women lol

• Locked thread