Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if they see my seed, they'll want to breed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

haha great stuff

its funny cause it's true

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

sending out dick pics is a lot like fishing. most of the time you're just drinking by yourself but occasionally you get a bite and when you reel it in it makes it all worth it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SneakyFrog posted:

sure but they are weird lookin

hey speak for yourself

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Endbringer posted:

One thing I don't understand is when these guys are rejected, they call the woman a whore. But if she was a whore she wouldn't have said no, amirite?

if you read the next sentence its usually a variation of 'shes loving everyone but me, the person she should be'

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mak0rz posted:

yeah they're also not exactly works of art either.

Do these dick pic guys get off on vag pics at all? I'm going to go with "yes" and they expect the same for women and dicks. Like if a girl I was texting just straight up sent me a shot of her cooch I'd probably think "this is kind of weird" or feel completely neutral at best rather than "god drat thats so loving hot."

I'd admire the efficiency of the transaction honestly

also if I got some unsolicited pussy or tit pics that would be cool assuming she wasn't gross

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

so what is the rule on requesting suicides from people outside of sa smh

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

nice guys are such jerks, they don't appreciate women like i'd appreciate the woman who i jerk it to in 4k. i don't even mind her butthole hairs. i'm just glad she's living the life she always dreamed of

:newlol:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cumslut1895 posted:

well yeah, but how likely is that

she called his dumb rear end gay in that post she's straight clowning him and it's his own obliviousness that is allowing it to happen

e: oh wait I can't read for poo poo yea it's def intentional

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

they're both pretty average looking other than his expression suggests he is missing an important part of his brain

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I thought you knew you were bffs when you blew each other :confused:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Space Poodle posted:

I cannot be the only person who cringes at the mere mention of "mixed martial arts," right? It's like the new, 'my hands are registered as a weapon in this state."

never met a normal person who did mma its a big red flag imo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

Eeh if you hang out with military, cops, EMT or fire it's inevitable that someone will do a martial art of some kind.

Wearing Everlast or Tap-out stuff in public though, that's a red flag.

yes, all occupations consisting of a larger than normal percentage of broken people

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mak0rz posted:

content, cross posted from another thread:

I dunno maybe he's right I emailed this to a friend of mine and this is what she replied with

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

only eat pizza rolls to avoid social faux pas imo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

they're still insecure and realise that finally accomplishing this goal of getting some pussy was actually shallow so they devote themselves to loving as many people as possible in vain attempt to find the meaning they assigned to it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Just for the record, here are some common things I hear:

- You are smart
- You are attractive
- You are good at [activity]
- You are funny

These are decent compliments for a relationship, and things that Mr. "Pretty Good" might say. But it would be nice to throw in a few:

- You bring light to my life
- You make me feel like I could do anything
- I feel like I am better for knowing you
- When I am with you I can see things in a whole new way
- You make me feel excited about the future

And the difference between those kind of statements is significant. The former are affirmations of status. The latter are personal sentiments.

this is extremely trite fyi

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

Amputee has to be the most commonly fetishised of disabilities and while many people seem offended at the idea of people having a fetish for them I've never seen how someone being specifically aroused by people who look like you is a bad thing or at all incompatible with them also wanting a meaningful relationship with you.

nice objectification, bigot

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I dunno if I can handle niceguy.png and goons.txt at the same time

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Seriously.

People with challenges, who are frail or blind or in pain, aren't "lucky" because someone likes the idea of a little housepet they can coddle and gently caress. They want to be adults and live fulfilling human lives on their own terms. People like you are the same kind of people who wistfully dream about being women, who can be cherished and babied and etc., and you don't get that our lives aren't actually like that, and we don't want them to be that way.

bigot

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

I'll take it a step further and fight for the people who want to gently caress the amputees. Amputee fetishism is the hill I choose to die upon and I'm armed with a limitless ability to keep trying to reason long after people have tired of me and just want me to shut up.

your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on

just the way I like it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zzulu posted:

seeems to me that these nice guys are actually assholes? Which means assholes finish last? omg

no, whores want assholes so that doesn't make any sense god

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Lmao I was out drinking with friends yesterday and a guy came up to us and started talking the whole nice guy talk (a tinder date apparently never showed up, which is apparently not at all just normal flaky behaviour, no its a societal conspiracy that only happens to him).
We told him to relax and that he looks fine (he was attractive in a cute way) but he just kept on talking about how women are stupid and society places his looks on one part of the 'never getting laid'-ladder and so on and he started getting kinda creepy, wanted to stroke my friends beard and told him 'you get laid all day because you have a beard and muscles and can beat me any day of the week' and started getting into some really weird, vioent kind of talk so we just left him and changed bars.
His final words was to say something like 'you see, everybody hates me!'.

Its like he didnt get laid and instead of reviewing his own extremely creepy behaviour he only blamed society. I tried my best to reason with him but it was impossible. loving weirdo creepy gently caress ruining our night.

your bearded friend should have had sex with him to help him feel better about himself, he obv liked him

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

wait what's wrong with wanting to be choked

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

some shameful poo poo going on itt

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fat Shat Sings posted:

at least he was murderific enough classy enough to wear gloves to the children's toy section

he pulls off the hannibal lecter look well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SneakyFrog posted:

thats lunacy.

omfg :getout:

• Locked thread