Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The gorgeous blond next door once came to my house because she needed help connecting to some ftp server for a project at school

I specifically put on Metallica(...And Justice for All) very loud while I told her how to use the Internet. Because if anything impresses wholesome girls, it's Metallica

Never saw her again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

a dog from hell posted:

Most people in general don't have the courage to break the ice because it's a cold world and most people are strangers to one another.

Gender dynamics generally places the onus on men for this and these cowardly men are isolated and disarmed by their own impotence. Rage is vented at women, at the self, etc, etc you know the drill.

I don't have any ill will towards women but I wish they experienced how bad rejection feels

Like I'm sure some girls are rejected now and then, but it's not the 99% chance that ugly men have

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Pick posted:

women get rejected all the drat time, and also just as many of us are ugly so

I'm talking about attractive people, but now that I think about it I'm like "well drat why would anyone reject them "

But you get my point, pretty people could be nicer to uglies

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

lorn Wayne posted:

"A friend is nothing but a known enemy."

-Kurt Cobain

Haha, what an idiot

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Pick posted:

I know many women who have never believed they were desired by literally anyone and would fall head-over-heels for anyone who showed the slightest interest. They are not pretty though.

I bet they're not pretty

This hooker I know is above average pretty (she'd be an Internet 8/10) and the amount of text messages she gets is insane

Like she could pick any of 30 guys to take her out any day of the week, it's insane how much more attention pretty women get

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

the problem with incels who are all butthurt about sexual marketplace dynamics is not that they can't get laid, it's that they won't 'deign to lower their standards.'

Most of them are literally: "I want a 9 or 10 and everything else is beneath me. Also, he or she must be funny, intelligent, interesting, have cool hobbies, cook, clean, and generally be more or less perfect." They may not say that outright, but deep down in their squirmy hearts it is true.

Then they are sad because they have nothing even remotely close to that to offer in return (in fact most of the time their hobbies are 'plays videogames, smokes weed') and the .01% of the population that is their ideal wants nothing to do with them because why would they?

don't tell me you can't find someone to gently caress, that's bullshit. you just want someone that you aren't willing to put the effort in to get and then you blame it on 'oh I just don't have tons of cash.'

applies to both men and women.

This defines me perfectly

It's all 8+ or bust

I'm gonna die alone but I'm too far in the game to settle for something less

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

i broke up with a girl in HS because she dropped the 'i love you' after 3-4 weeks and it spooked me (I did take her virginity I guess tbf) but in retrospect she was pretty great at hooking up and I shouldn'ta torpedo'd it

What is this American fear of "I love you" ? Is it like saying you're getting married

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

It's pretty weird to say less than a month in to dating. I could see a naive highschooler saying it that early but to anyone older than that it'd be a p big red flag.

I love you

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

ElGroucho posted:

If you guys are really interested in finding some, just go to any bar having 80s or 90s night. Have fun.

Sorry I only want hot 18 year olds now

The Cougars had their chance 10 years ago

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

soz dave. here you go:

ok

alright

uhhh

oh dear

lmbo

I might be an rear end in a top hat because I agree with the one about women porking dudes in their 20s and by 30 they're looking to settle down, but I don't want them then because divorce and 2 kids and loose vagina

I know it's hosed up but hey

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

"gentlemanly"

163 likes

ex-nice guy, still gettin none

me, irl

nice skull

bat side!

"4 years"

ok bye

This seems like evidence that us as a society failed these poor guys. Like this isn't normal, it wasn't normal for genX. I guess the parents hosed up somehow.

Women are blaming the Patriarchy and poo poo but men these days have it rough, and some of them can't handle it

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Troposphere posted:

hmm it's almost as if it's some societal force that is forcing strict gender roles on people and loving them up in both directions, if only there was a name for such a concept....

Animé

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Pick posted:

Ha ha it's awesome to bring up violence against women and then have the "what about men!!!" crowd jump out, and then I can remember why I normally don't feel that bad for men in the first place.

Yeah women generally can't stand not being the center of attention

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

subhuman filth posted:

don't throw things during arguments, especially arguments with someone who is half your size and a quarter your strength.

Conversely, don't throw poo poo at someone twice your size and 4 times as strong, even if you can't control your female hormones because maybe they won't control themselves either

I once shut a door very hard because I was so mad at this stupid girl, the neighbors probably heard it.

I'd never done anything of the sort. Then I got into my car and went very fast.

I'm super chill, and it never crossed my mind to hit her, but at that moment I could understand how other dudes lose their poo poo, there's always someone who will push your buttons and it's usually your lover who knows you best

Just respect people is all

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Nobody deserves me

Women have enough misery to deal with already

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Gaunab posted:

i'm a nice guy :)

gently caress me now

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Well

What do whore bitches deserve, then?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Bobbie Wickham posted:

Umm, thanks for assuming every single woman in her thirties is a divorced mother with a vagina stomped to poo poo.

NO PROBLEM !

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Troposphere posted:

I made some gbs ppl mad

I thought this was impossible

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Nirvikalpa posted:

lmao at all the white knights in the thread

How long do I have to drive to gently caress you?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Nirvikalpa posted:

I only put out for Chad. And pre op troons.

But I've been sooo nice to you, you bitch whore

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Pick posted:

I wonder why some guys feel that they lack courage? There doesn't seem to be a pattern between the guys I know who seem to be insecure, or what makes them insecure.

I just can't take the rejection anymore, I'm too sensitive and emotional

I wish I was kidding

I'm in my mid 30s

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

PallasAthene posted:

I used to volunteer at a veteran's home, and there always seemed to be a HUGE difference in lifetime satisfaction between the widowers and the guys who never married. :smith:

Do you mean the never married guys are happier somehow? :unsmith:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Carmant posted:

theres no way to get girls to like you, it's impossible

Agreed

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Please, thread

Tell me who deserves me, if whore bitches won't have me

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Tequila Sunrise posted:

When I was like 15 I was obsessed with this nerdy weaboo girl in some of my classes. I was a virgin and had never had a serious girlfriend so I thought she was the most amazing thing ever. She was dating this dude who looked like a bird and had the worst acne I had ever seen. He also drove a car that was white but had some crazy zig-zag lines painted on it and people called it the Nickolodeon Car. he always cheated on her and I thought the way to win her heart was to talk to all the different people I could over MSN Messenger until someone told me about a time they saw him cheating.

I printed off something like 50 pages of MSN conversations and went to her house to try and persuade her. She cried and hugged me but then she kept loving him for like 2 more years.

Nice self ownage

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

Why women think they have to "fake" ask a guy out when they could just ask him out is beyond me.

can't handle rejection

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Let's not lose sight of who the real villains are here: Fat chicks

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

What's the connection?

They fat

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

No I mean why are they the villains of Nice Guys? Your penultimate Nice Guy is usually a retard who actually could have a girlfriend if he set reasonable standards but instead refuses to date anything below an 8/10 despite probably being a 5/10 at best. They tend to ignore fat chicks.

Your face is a 5/10 lol

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/08/tinder-hook-up-culture-end-of-dating

And what about unsolicited dick pics? “They want to see your dick,” insists Adam, 23, a male model in New York. “They get excited from it. They’re like, ‘Oh my God, you’re huge.’ ”

No woman I talked to said she had ever asked for one. And yet, “If you’re a girl who’s trying to date, it’s normal to get dick pics all the time,” said Olivia, 24, a Brandeis graduate. “It’s like we have dicks flying at us.”

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

dog buttz posted:

I just don't get dick pics. What are they supposed to do? Impress her with your size? Chances are she's seen one of similar or greater size. Impress her with your uniqueness? It's probably a medical condition.

Get her super horny so she'll gently caress you for sure once you show up (can't wait to put the dick in her mouth)

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

PallasAthene posted:

Another funny thing about unsolicited dick pics; if you go fishing in public water, sooner or later you'll see some redneck catch a two pound bass, have his buddy hold the camera just close enough to the fish to get it all in the frame, then stretch his arm straight out while hiding it behind the fish so that his body and face are as far away from the fish as possible. The result is that the fish looks huge--at least to the untrained eye.

I've gotten a few pics I didn't ask for from coworker/classmates that had the same level of camera trickery. I swear one guy was standing the edge of a bed or something with shoes set on the floor so it looked SOOOOOO HUUUUUGE in comparison. Except his legs would have had to have been five feet tall.

Another time I was in class and some dbag texted me a picture of a dick with a dime balance on it. I just texted back "You should have left the dime out. It's not doing you any favors." and right away he said "That's a quarter."

My response: "No, that's a dime. You can see the torch and olive branch."

Final response: "No. It's a state quarter. This pic wasn't even supposed to be for you anyways. Leave me alone."

But there's nothing funny about all this :confused:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

hth posted:

thatd be cool as hell

then the whole company would have proof of my magnum dong

Post your magnum dong

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

loving beet based whores

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I'm pudi pudi 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LKHpM1UeDA

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Beets??!? I ain't got no loving beets bitch!! I got PO TA TO S, loving poo poo! loving bitches always loving me over with their beet obsession! You got small tits for being so fat!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Pick posted:

I don't normally tell this story, but I think there are some lurkers trying to learn things in this thread (don't learn social interaction from the internet, you need to go outside and learn in person!), so here's an example of something a dude did which made me unhappy. No woman I ever dated has ever done anything similar, or seemed like she would, which I think says a lot about why it's easy to lesbian-date and hard to hetero-date.

I had been seeing this guy for a short while. We were only a few dates in, but things seemed to be going all right. He seemed responsible and fair and generally like a decent sort of person. He invited me to come meet his friends at the bar (and not like a dive bar, just one of the ones where normal folk hang out), and I accepted, because I thought that this was him showing trust in me and legitimate interest in having a relationship with me. I think trust is the most important aspect of a relationship, so I assumed this was a good sign. He came and picked me up at my place, and he drove me to the bar. We're having a good chat along the way, friendly a fun. Then, once we get to the bar, he goes around the side of the car to open the door for me. It's not a necessary gesture, but I don't mind it. However, as I'm getting out of the car, he says, "I want my friends to like you, so you will keep your mouth shut."

I was considerably taken aback by this, but I did as instructed. I barely spoke the entire evening, and mostly just nodded or let him answer questions about me. I didn't feel good about it but I felt confused and was trying to work out what was going on. Once we finished up, and got back into the car, he was elated. He thought everything went great. I still wasn't speaking much, since I was processing things. He just kept blabbering and blabbering about what a great evening it had been. At some point, I realize we're taking a route I don't recognize, and I'm like, huh? And he says, "We're going back to my place :smug:". I hadn't been to his place before, and we weren't at the point where we were having sex. He had definitely not broached the idea of going back to his place beforehand. I said, "No, I would like to go home, please."

Of course, he lost his temper immediately, and accused me of being a horrible bitch who "ruined the perfect evening" and "why would [I] gently caress up everything now?" Eventually I convinced him that I was serious and he needed to take me home. He complained the entire way back, but he did take me back to my place, and I of course did not invite him in to follow me. He sent me a string of abusive text messages all night. A few days later they were all apologetic, but then they became hostile again. None of them ever seemed to realize why I had been unhappy, though, and they rang false considering that he was clearly only apologizing because he knew I was unhappy and not because he thought he'd done anything wrong. (In fact, a few were even "I don't know what happened but--") I got periodic texts for him for about a year after that, even when I told him not to contact me any more. He's probably told plenty of people about the crazy bitch who suddenly went ice queen on him and dumped him for no reason.

So why don't you keep your mouth shut in the forums when we tell you

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Please thread, tell me who deserves me so may seek them out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Pick posted:

I've never dated a man with more money than I have, and only one woman who did

Yeah but you're a Something Awful forums member, soooo...

• Locked thread