Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the destruction and evolution of language is a weird thing, it is now better to represent your flaws and perversion than to risk being associated with the millions of adult virgins who write fan fics about being kind to a woman until she becomes his slave

when i meet girls from tinder i say 'im not a nice guy' then i start leaning against my car like george costanza in the bad boy george episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I'm suddenly super thankful that the random socially awkward guy I talked to at a pokestope freely gave me detailed instructions about what specific edge of the lake the Dratini hang out on and didn't do anything besides eyeball my cleavage and sort of radiate anxiety

I want to catch 'em all, but not that bad

i'm a man and the amount of time i've had to waste dealing with women pretending to 'have questions about the game' only to try and hit on me two minutes into the conversation is really taking away from my ability to enjoy playing, at night time at least.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

at first i thought this was a picture of boogie from youtube

and then i realized that wc3 poster is a loving painting or crayon or something drawing of a wc3 poster and now im just the most confused

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Gorilla Salad posted:

Think I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltYdg6_0fTk

When a PUA is calling you out for being a creepy weirdo, you know something's wrong. Anime stuff starts about 5:40 in.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson predicted the shooting

Get a tv show where you just put nerds in front of him and he tells you which ones are dorks

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

No.44 posted:

That sounds eerily similar to what happened to a co-worker of mine back when I worked in retail. He was helping this guy carry a coach out to his truck and the dude suddenly grabbed his arm and started rubbing his muscles and was like: "I always find black guys so intimidating, you're all so tall and athletic". My co-worker couldn't figure out whether the dude was being racist or just really awkwardly hitting on him. :stare:

"this customer was suckin my cock, you reckon he's just friendly or is this guy maybe a gay?"

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Pick posted:

lmao telling people with medical problems to feel differently about people fetishizing them, you're a terf, your trans is showing

all I did was try to tell you to introspect a little and you're buckling down

Let me ask you a question, does your fetish mean you're going to help when we do field work for our careers, or when we want to climb mountains, and are you mentally prepared for a spontaneous aortic dissection that drops us dead, or is it more romanticized dependency, the very hallmark of someone who is terrified their partner will leave and would like to delude themselves into thinking it's noble somehow?

what is a terf?

is this really your life or an internet persona?

can you tell me specifically which disability makes me more like to have an aortic dissection so i can avoid that disability,
and how come that's what killed john ritter even though he wasn't disabled?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

The Saurus posted:

A loose female acquaintance of mine sends a slave messenger at 1:00am today and asks me if I could chisel something on a Tabulae for her and bring it over in the afternoon. "Hey yeah sure sure, whatever you need I'll help you, I'm all yours," I tell her. She sends me this diptych and lo and behold I can't chisel it. It's written in Greek with circles and curves and I only have a straight chisel so I begin panicking, trying to find a greek slave or a way to chisel the letters. Scouring the vicus yields no results and I do my usual pacing in my Insula.

I finally come up with an idea and I tell the girl, if I can proceed with it. The plan was I would carry my stone tabulae about 2 miles to her house, chisel out the needed letters, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal.

By the time I get there, I'm wet all over from sweating in the malarial swamp and carrying a heavy motherfucking stone tabulae. The first thing I see upon entering her room (my first time in a girl's bedroom) is a mamillare on her bed.

this post made me laugh, reflect on how the author of the original story is dead, and then type this post

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the last few of those screenshots absolutely cannot be real

its exactly how i forum post, it cant be someone's reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Kashuno posted:

*smokes a bowl*