Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

SSNeoman posted:

Yeah I get that, I'm reserving judgement.

Christ I hate this. Berniebros can single handedly give this loving election to Trump if they continue their dumb poo poo. Now is not the time to prove the media is right about both sides equally divided.

If Hillary manages to gently caress this up it'll be because her campaign didn't put enough resources into finding and turning out marginally attached voters in close states, not because a few thousand jagoffs decided to have a protest vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

NomChompsky posted:

This is like if NPR went off the air for an entire year and instead spent their entire budget on throwing one big boring horrible party.

First convention, eh

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

whitey delenda est posted:

Did he limp on stage because it looked a lot like he was limping off I hope he didn't preach himself into a stroke :ohdear:

he has ankylosing spondylitis

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

not the soaring oratory of obama, or the folksy charm of bill, but its a solid speech

the a-10 warthog of political speechifying

brrrt

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

which is the coolest and best plane

hillary clinton can land with only one engine, half a wing, and half a tail missing

• Locked thread