Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Akarshi posted:

Is it just me, or does the options bar not disappear when you're fullscreening on a computer?

This is driving me batty, it seems turning the closed captioning on prevents the status bar from disappearing.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Has anyone figured out how to get the Android TV app not to stretch the aspect ratio to widescreen for content that isn't widescreen?

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Blah, the Android TV app has a lot of stuttering and black frame issues. Was really excited to try it out on the new TV and this is really disappointing.

Hope the PS4 app y'all's is waiting for isn't riddled with problems.

edit: messing with the Sony TV's cinemotion settings seems to cause the stuttering problems, a restart fixes it and everything seems to work fine now.

hope and vaseline fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Mar 31, 2017

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

http://www.criterionforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14585&start=825#p582171

quote:

As of this evening (May 4, 2017), Filmstruck is sending out invitations to become a beta tester for the Roku version. One may sign up for this (if one hasn't already received an invitation) on the Filmstruck help page.

https://help.filmstruck.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000301047-Movies-Leaving-FilmStruck

Comprehensive list of films leaving the service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Anyone else having the issue where you have to login to Filmstruck every time you close the android app? Happens both on my phone and when I reboot Android TV.

• Locked thread