Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Any word if this will be coming to game consoles or Roku boxes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Any word yet if it's coming to PS4/Xbox One?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Oh neat. I'll probably subscribe if it's cheap enough

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I might drop Marvel Unlimited for this, that's a great deal. But it's contingent on a PS4 app.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Weak. I understand that they have the highest install base with Desktop/Android/ios, but there should have been more focus on devices people traditionally have hooked into their home theatres.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I was thinking about buying a Kindle Fire TV until the PS4 app is out, but then I remembered that a friend has an old laptop he'll let me borrow for a while. I figure I can watch silent shorts on my tablet until then.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Well, this is really disappointing. I borrowed my friend's laptop, hooked it up to my tv, and can't get any sound through my tv. Nothing shows up on the Sound Devices. Looked it up and can't find any real solutions. I don't want to spend $40 for a Kindle Fire TV.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

So I'm having a weird problem with the Filmstruck app. Doubt anyone could help. I've been using the app on my android tablet since launch without issue. Today, it won't load my watchlist, populate results in Browse or Search. I can still watch movies through the premade lists they got though.

I tried the usual things. Restarting the app, the tablet, logging in and out, uninstalling it and reinstalling.

It works perfectly on my phone and my laptop. But my tablet is the primary means of watching. It fixed itself momentarily, but then a few hours later it broke again. Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

Every time I see a post in this thread I click on it hoping to see that an announcement's been made on the planned PS4 app. "Mid 2017" is kinda vague, they might have it ready by May 1st or we could be waiting until August.

Same. I'm probably gonna cancel until the PS4 app happens.

• Locked thread