Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Desperate Character posted:

Has any pro caster posted their compendium predictions yet I always just copy those because :effort:

you realize half the predictions are basically nothing more than random chance right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Kainser posted:

Reminder that Secret probably was the largest favorite last year and flamed out hilariously against EHOME and VP

reversesunglasses.gif etc.

reminder that alliance was the heavy favorite and won and ig was one of the favorites and won and newbee were one of the favorites and won

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Ragingsheep posted:

IG definitely was not one of the favourites and Newbee was slated to possibly do well but not win.

uhh how many teams would you have put above ig going in?? lgd and?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

lmao thats it? oh my god kill me now
and you posted that like it answers everything

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
on the other hand, ig were absolute dogshit and never expected to do anything at the tournament, while navi were litereally the best team ever to play dota 2, so its really just living up to expectations that they won that game. it's not that impressive

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Cabbit posted:

I cannot take serious any team with Jacky "Eternal Envy" "Bone 7 Give Me Strength" "I BECOME CLOWN NINE" "LMAO" Mao as a villain. He immediately turns Darth Vader into Dark Helmet.

haha lol

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

how me a frog posted:

I very much hope not, or at least that kacey or whatever that dunderheaded cow is called is not part of it.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
im at the top of the global 100 right now :)))

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
this means im the best

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
kill slacks and feed him to the winners

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i think envy is a fuckup but the idea that he's somehow not really good is pretty wild guys i can always rely on this thread to say some real dumb poo poo

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
did og win

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
so they lost?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
are there any sad gifs of notail aka bigdaddy

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Jeremy lin with the worst haircut at a video game tournament

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Craptacular! posted:

We're all caught up to Warcraft 3 and, hopefully, that means Dota 2 can grow beyond being Warcraft 3 HD and try some new things not possible in WC3 going forward.

ur literally 800 mmr dont even talk about the actual game

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i honestly think valve rigged this vote

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

dicks assassin posted:

like the american election, the vote was rigged

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
did slacks smoke weed with that 13 year old boy

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
how many panels do you need

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

sugar free jazz posted:

China has changed a lot in the past 15 years so yea a whole fuckload of them probably brush their teeth now

dont chinese people still poop in the streets

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
I found that by googling chinese people poop in street, what do you have to say now?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Jerk McJerkface posted:

I get that, I just wondered about how the government deals with some kid coming home and suddenly 2mil is transferred to his bank account. In the US, if that happened, I'm sure the police would find someway to seize it.

O___________________________o

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Jerk McJerkface posted:

If you travel with more than a few grand on you in cash, and you get pulled over, you bet it's seized. It happens all the time. It's a crazy set of laws that pretty much your cash can be charged with a crime even if you aren't. The local police tend to buy their toys with it, so they are all over it. Getting it back is a huge hassle and typically costs people more than it's worth. Not that moo is going to atm 40k and go buy an engagement ring, but it's a huge problem that effects business owners that have all cash stores, and have to drive to/from banks with 5-10k in cash on them.

best thread on the active forums

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
is charlie a dweeb

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
gogey did nothing wrong

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Ragingsheep posted:

I wonder how effective it would be for Underlord's aura to just keep pushing your wave and forcing the opposing carry to last hit under their tower and with reduced damage.

judging by how the pit lord i just played against did this to me as well as firebombing every wave that wasn't under the tower, not very effective

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Unfunny Poster posted:

Or just enjoy the games regardless of who is playing.

this is dota noone enjoys it

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
eg.frook

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

How do you vote out the guy who is literally the reason your team even exists

this is very similar to a bunch of ten-year-old kids voting their parents out of the house for several reasons

lol

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
how do you enforce no lane swapping pelase explain

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Radical posted:

bottom lane towers are weaker than the top towers now, the first tower to go down gives a first blood bonus. they basically brought back the old dragon giving gold but instead of a dragon its the bottom lane turret.

they took away the dragon?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i for one am glad the dragon lives more often now

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i miss leveling up every 2 games

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
nahaz is craptacular

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
funn1k, artour, and kuroky

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Internet Kraken posted:

If you go into that thread for Dota you will be sorely disappointed.

much like this thread

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Zurreco posted:

Aui is good at playing support heros that you can't really gently caress up with; Techies, Naga, CM, etc. Anything where you can just play your game without risk of helping the other team too much.

DC (and EG) letting him play carry was the stupidest poo poo.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Peanut President posted:

UNDERLORD is too good in the right hands, kind of like Earth Spirit.

pit lord is not good

• Locked thread