Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Blue Star posted:

Also, when I say that whites stole all of their culture, I'm talking about ALL OF IT, not just white American culture. This goes back centuries. The Greeks and Romans stole poo poo from the Egyptians. Philosophy, architecture, technology, everything. All through history. The Renaissance was started by stealing poo poo from Muslims. All those Italian paintings that everyone likes? Stolen. All that music? Stolen.

Were you molested by your Catholic father or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
White Culture owns. We took things from other cultures and made them better. There's nothing to be ashamed of, and dwelling the on the past is unhealthy.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

Haha that's how it would look to somebody paranoid that white isn't always best, huh.

The whiteness is the best part of you though, no?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

Isn't this a sad thing?

How you suppress your white heritage by shitposting against it on the internet? Absolutely.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

The inherent fragility of whiteness can be seen in the swarming of people insistent that, actually, white culture is real and the absolute best and all the nonwhites are inferior.

Are you talking about Tila Tequila's latest antics?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

People like Immortan and Fister Roboto are quite simply delicate little hothouse orchids and society should not devote its precious resources to ensuring they are kept enclosed from the outside world

Nobody likes foreign women more than me, honestly.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

When have I disdained it? I'm very fond of my white heritage (hiking, leftism, Pendleton wool products), as equally as I am of my black heritage (collard greens, pretending the middle class is upper class, listening to Freddie King). I think the fact that white supremacists interpret that as loathing a part of myself is very revealing.

You never did any of this. you lied about your white heritage until you were caught though, IIRC? its rational and quite apparent that you are consumed by at least some self loathing

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Who What Now posted:

^^^^^^^^
Case in point

Other people's obsession with SedanChair's ethnicity never ceases to bewilder me. How pathetic is your life that you're devoting so much energy towards "exposing" it?

lol what. people talk about it in every subforum, and plenty of d&d threads

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

an important part of being a white supremacist on the internet is denying that there are any nonwhites on the internet besides the ones you can reduce to crude sexual caricatures, like how "Immortan" claims he loves "foreign women". the same phenomenon causes "no girls on the internet", etc.

I never said there are any nonwhites on the internet. Have you seen twitter?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

Again no; I was always clear that I am biracial and have one black parent, and have the privilege of growing up seeing a part of the black experience but not looking black. I posted about this years before racists got excited by a picture of my hand.

How is it possible to experience the black experience when you don't look black? :confused:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

rudatron posted:

This is a bad thread. Is it part of white culture?

Apparently white culture is pretending to be black now (see: rachel dolezel, sedenchair, shaun king, etc.)

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

That would be a great question for a person to ask in good faith, wouldn't it?

Half of my family is black, so everything about the way that our family interacted, I experienced. The part I missed out on was being treated like a black person by whites. Instead, I got to hear what they say about black people when they think there aren't any around.

If you look white, would it be fair to say that your white genes were dominant genes and your black genes were recessive genes? Does this mimic the colonial era in your opinion?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

Shaun King is another example of a biracial man who is very obviously biracial to anybody who actually knows black people, and is repeatedly slandered by ignorant racists who don't know anything about black people. Like me, I am sure Shaun King was repeatedly cornered by black kids at school who demanded "are you mixed?"

Shaun king and rachel dolezel, (and you frankly) minimize the black experience with your narcissism.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Who What Now posted:

Your really desperate for any validation of white superiority, aren't you?

No, its a moral position to expose self hating whites posing as blacks. its one of the more sinister aspects of white privilege

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

50 years ago you'd be saying blacks just don't want to move into your redlined suburb. 100 years ago you'd be saying segregation benefits both races. 150 years ago, you'd be cheering on the Mississippi Black Codes. The words change, but the meaning behind them remains the same.

Did Rachel Dolezel gently caress up the english language for you this badly or did you do it all by yourself? :laugh:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Who What Now posted:

He's about five posts away from saying harassing a white person posing as a black person is for their own good. Maybe less.

And?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

It is of course inevitable than in their campaign against the mixing of the races white supremacists would pilfer left-wing language, but it would have been nicer if some of them had died in order for that to happen.

White supremacism is an inverted form of Rachel Dolezel's narcissism.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Who What Now posted:

drat, I knew I overshot my guess.

White people posing as blacks minimizes the black experience more than any white supremacist could dream of.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

Maybe for Czechs it doesn't, but for people who don't live in Lily-land, the equating of "black power" and "white pride" is very common as a way to legitimize white supremacy and attack antiracism.

Black Power movement is a racist ideology according to SPLC, dumbass.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

I know you will.

They'd probably allow you to join them as well.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Gibbis Fourthmeal posted:

I love how people are for multiculturalism but then try to put down American culture.

America is on the verge of cultural collapse, comrade.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

Yes that's Shaun King, a man who is very obviously biracial. Every time white supremacists try to question his background they make asses of themselves.

Shaun King doesn't even know who his father is. What background?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

Oh come on that's a little dancey isn't it? You're dancing around. Don't you want to come out and say it? Say it.

Are you saying you know who your father is?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

Jim Crow, which was explicitly biracial as opposed to the multiracial system of whiteness in place today, couldn't assimilate Chinese-Americans, Arab-Americans, or Jewish Americans. I don't think there's anybody going to be redefined as white before whiteness is destroyed.

Asians and half of hispanics are considered white on the victimhood hierarchy touted by progressives. How are you this retarded?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Trying to keep the poo poo at shoe level here, bud. :toot:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

"Victimhood hierarchy"

Yes, you could be at the top if you pretend to be black. Narcissism and victimhood go hand in hand in the social media era. Given your posting, I think you would be good at it.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

The curses of racists are blessings for those who have not sold their souls to the service of evil.

Says the guy who made the evolution thread. :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Fister Roboto posted:

It's a good thing I don't feel that way, then, and I'm not sure how you got that from my post. I don't care about the "white culture" (a nonsense term) thing at all, I was just trying to point out how silly it is for Americans to say that American culture is boring.

Just look at all that cultural enrichment Europe is importing from the Middle East.

• Locked thread