Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zam
Oct 27, 2006

:toxx: on myself to put together a $50 box of local beer and ship to one of the league winners at the end of the season.

Looking forward to drafting tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

I'm sickened by how much I have to cheer for Bradford tomorrow night.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Avenged posted:

Hyde Your Whalez. Your Kelley just scared the everloving poo poo out of me.

Good play this week dawg.

Good game! Bennett did nothing, so I was hopeful RKelley could bring me back. Made it competitive at least.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Cervixalot posted:

Good luck tonight Zam. I need Moncrief to outscore Forte by 1...

Good luck. Definitely makes tonight's game much more interesting for me.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

spacejung posted:

Congrats to Zam on the win, also nice work on the wire all season.

Good match, and thanks! Atlanta saved me from Big Ben's disappointing game and Forte's injury.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

I support the consolation bracket winner getting a box. Not only does it make that bracket "worth" something, but it also helps keep the waiver actions of the winning bracket a bit more fair when everyone is still playing for something.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Good game! I thought I had a chance if Ebron didn't do much, but Dallas held true and gave up yards to the TE. I would have been a reluctant champion if I managed to win due to Dallas sitting Dak and/or Zeke during Week 16, so I'm glad they played and it was a fair match.

(Just don't talk to me about Fat Rob getting 4 TDs vultured at the goal line)

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Box 1/3 for second place arrived!

Drunk Nerds sent a box of PNW hops (plus a few stouts and a sour) with a copy of The New World Guide to Beer.

Thank you!

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Box 2/3 for second place arrived!

Retemnav sent an awesome box full of NC beer. I can't wait to open the Rum Death by Coconut and Rare Barrel x Wicked Weed collab - and a bunch of other NC beer I'm looking forward to trying.

Thank you!

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

How many boxes are still pending? Seems to be a lack of haul pictures!

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

2/3 boxes received for me. Pending a shipment from Avenged who I last heard from on 2/28.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

3/3 Boxes! Received a great box from Avenged. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

I'm in! Add me to the group that is fine with stepping up to Commish if needed - but I will gladly defer to anyone more excited to do it.

• Locked thread