Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?

Cervixalot posted:

Doodle poll sent - please fill out ASAP. Please double check the time zone (I think I set it to auto-adjust) to ensure that you are filling it out correctly.

I'm assuming the "1:00 AM - 5:00 PM" options were supposed to be 1 PM to 5 PM and we're not planning on an overnight, 28 hour draft? I've heard about auction drafts taking longer, but that seems a little extreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Y'all need to go to fantasy addiction camp for your fantasy football addictions. I'm good anytime after 6 pm EST on the weekdays I marked.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
:toxx: on myself to put together a $50 box of local beer and ship to one of the league winners at the end of the season.

Ugh, I'm way, way behind on research because of work. I've not even been casually following fantasy news or even real NFL news. I'm basically going to be drafting off last year, and it's probably gonna suck.

Teddy Bridgewater #1 QB overall! I feel like that young man is really gonna make huge strides this year.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
So...I can't add anyone to my roster BEFORE the games tonight? Waiver's clear 9/9 at 3 AM?

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Ok. I was just toying with the idea of adding a D or QB - I hate starting a QB against the defense they're playing in real life, since it usually means they're either both mediocre or one is great at the expense of the other.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Anyone want to take a flyer on Tavon Austin? He's useless as long as Keenum is the QB, but maybe Goff? 4 catches on 12 loving targets lol, and it wasn't like he was dropping them, Case just can't throw straight. gently caress LA.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Rename team Ginn & Juicetin

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Did not think I would be starting Darren Sproles in TYOOL 2016.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Tyreek Mutha Fuckin' Hill?!?

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
I would just like to say gently caress Cam and gently caress me for being dumb enough to draft my team's QB. Still, best league I was in this year, you guys always bring it.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Well, a extra box of beer rests on Terrence West and Denver's D in the loser's bracket. I am not confident.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
I was thinking Cerv sent out shipping info last year - I was waiting on it, anyway. I also need your shipping deets, Zam, if you want to send them directly.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Zam, I have your beers. Still have to pack them up and get them shipped - maybe by this weekend, early next week at the latest.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Got an awesome box from dphi!

TinyPic embeds no longer work? http://tinypic.com/r/23ts96a/9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
dphi, send me more Sticky Hands! drat, that was good.

• Locked thread