Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
auction draft, eh???

This is just enough time to study up to figure out what the hell I'm doing in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
holy poo poo thats a good one

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

dphi posted:

:toxx: on myself to put together a $50 box of local beer and ship to one of the league winners at the end of the season.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
*desperately looks up 16-team auction draft strategies*

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Why didn't I just bid a couple more dollars on spencer ware??? Why???

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
I'm two injuries away from starting Ted Ginn and Justin Forsett #16teamleagues

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
I may be 4-0, but I'm not feeling great about my Week 5 starting RB combo of Bilal Powell and Orleans Darkwa.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
lol, benched tevin coleman cause of all that BS sickle cell high altitude bullshit, kill me please

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Don't forget the part about where you lost to Trevor Siemian @ QB and to a Mark Ingram who scored negative points ;)

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Yeah, I was getting frustrated with Hogan which is why I dropped him but I also figured, if he was gonna go off, it was gonna be against his former team (who I'm unfortunately a fan of). Hogan's role this year reminds me of Kenny Stills in years past -- a deep threat capable of big games but very inconsistent.

I swapped out Powell for John brown @ the last second --- didn't end up making too much of a difference, luckily.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Avenged posted:

There is literally a .2 separation on the projection between myself and Rawls, with each of us having a GB receiver going tonight. Im crapping my pants.

May the best WR on this garbage fire team win. Good luck!

I knew it all along!

Just kidding, I own him in 3 leagues and this was the only one I started him in. Jesus Christ. I missed the first part of the game, so when I checked ESPN and saw he had two TD's I started doing this awful dance in front of my family.

ITT I convince myself to not start Mark Ingram and still win. The playoffs in this league are going to be disgusting.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
I think it's fitting my team finally imploded on the last week of the regular season

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
I'm getting jack poo poo this year, but I'm excited to send out some new Rhode Island locally brewed beerskis to someone in 2017.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Got the email -- responded!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Dphi, if it's all the same to you, I'll wait several weeks until the weather is consistently above freezing level before sending you some Ocean State beerskis.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
dphi, your box is ready to go --- I will wait until 4/10 or so to send it out! Mostly craft breweries straight outta the smallest state -- Rhode Island! Hope you enjoy it. There's even a 6 pack of Gose beer from a local brewery I've fallen in love with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

dphi posted:

Box 3/6 arrived from Rhode Island, courtesy of railroad terror!

Very excited to dig into these, the sixer of gose should be perfect for the warm weather we're finally getting this week.

Huzzah! Sorry for the lack of communication on my part to you and the commish the past 8 weeks or so, it's been a busy time in the RRT household -- bought a house, moving, vacations, got engaged, etc. The gose is a great beer I've enjoyed myself on more than one occasion!

• Locked thread