Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Retemnav posted:

Well, a extra box of beer rests on Terrence West and Denver's D in the loser's bracket. I am not confident.

Sorry! Good game
Winning those two boxes turns around my whole fantasy season from "borderline pathetic" to "pretty good"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
If someone is still packing my box, I LOVE ipa, but I'm happy to experience anything new that someone else likes.

Should I have been given a shipping address for Zam? Because I haven't received any info, or else I missed it. Zam or 'vixalot, please pm me an address (and a preferences list, if it exists). I have been in Washington for a month, and I desperately want to share this Top Cutter IPA with someone

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Got the info, thanks!

My box for Zam is 2/3 made. I bought a bunch of bombers to taste-test before filling out the box. I just moved to Washington from Southern California, so I haven't gotten to everything on my "must try" list, yet.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
After several ARDUOUS weeks of sampling all the beers in the area (Washington), I have finally culled together 8 different beers that are dynamite and total over $50.

Zam, I'm shipping it this weekend because we might have a night freeze mid-week. Also, this is Yakima Valley stuff, so it's gonna be hoppy,

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

umop apisdn posted:

Sorry I've been out of commission with the flu this last week, Drunk Nerds, your box of Chicago (and a few Michigan) goodies should go out Monday or Tuesday.

We had a really unseasonable freeze, this week, so its good you waited, actually. Should be fine, now.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Box in the mail for Zam! Hope you like it

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Zam, FedEx tells me your package just got delivered

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'm obsessed with that WolfPup session IPA. Sad They don't have it here in WA
It has polarized my friends, so I'd love to hear your thoughts, dphi

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Zam posted:

Box 1/3 for second place arrived!

Drunk Nerds sent a box of PNW hops (plus a few stouts and a sour) with a copy of The New World Guide to Beer.

Thank you!

I'm glad to know they arrived safely.

I am eager to hear your opinions on them, as I am really new to the area, so I had to go on an EXHAUSTING taste-rampage of like 50 beers to find 8 I considered worth sharing. The things I do!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Mikey Purp posted:

Received this awesome box of SoCal goodness from Zam today! This dude fucks.

!!!!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

dphi posted:

^^ nice!

Mr. Purp also killed it with this box from Colorado:

Have heard great things about Casey and I can't deny that I've succumbed to the hazy IPA trend so these Odd 13 cans are going to get drank tomorrow. Thanks!

Just discovered Melvin today (think they just started delivering to my neck of the woods in Washington). That is crazy good stuff.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
0/2 here. umop apisdn has been in touch and friendly about it.

Have heard nothing about Baldrash

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Thanks a bunch! Congrats on your promotion

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Got this today, thanks Baldrash!

Excited to taste and rate all of these!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
umop apisdn sent me six yummy beers. My friends and I got through them all before I could take a pic, but there was good stuff from Three Floyds, New Glarus, and other great stuff. 2/2 boxes for me thanks everyone for playing and thanks to Cervixalot for hosting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

HatfulOfHollow posted:

It's not that hard. I can do it if you want. But I have faith in your abilities to read and click buttons.

It also requires a small amount of social competence.

boom roasted

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jul 30, 2017

• Locked thread