Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
umop apisdn
May 22, 2003
upside down

Drunk Nerds posted:

How about alphabetical by team name but with an exciting twist: We do it in reverse alphabetical order?!

That will be perfect for my team named the ZZZZZZ's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

umop apisdn
May 22, 2003
upside down
:toxx: on myself and may I ever be ashamed if I can't put together a lousy $50 box of local beer to whomever I am required .

Can't wait for tonight, got a 32oz bottle of Craft Malt Liquor ready to help me make bad decisions.

umop apisdn
May 22, 2003
upside down
Sorry I've been out of commission with the flu this last week, Drunk Nerds, your box of Chicago (and a few Michigan) goodies should go out Monday or Tuesday.

• Locked thread