Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Love hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Mondays and Wednesdays I'm pretty much open. Any other day might be a crapshoot though.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
I can swing it for sure.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
I'm basically good any Monday or Wednesday.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
:toxx: on myself to put together a 50 box of local beer and ship to one of the league winners at the end of the season.

See ya'll tomorrow night! Make sure to be drinking something good.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
It's my birthday, so I get a first round freebie pick right?

I heard good things about Peyton Manning this season.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
You know it's the SA beer league when you're deciding between starting Jay Ajaiyi and Tim Hightower Sunday morning.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Speaking of trades...

I'm looking for an RB2 option.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

railroad terror posted:

I may be 4-0, but I'm not feeling great about my Week 5 starting RB combo of Bilal Powell and Orleans Darkwa.

I'm 4-0 strictly due to luck. I've benched Matt Ryan three out of four weeks so far.

I'm going to start him this week, and he's going to get destroyed.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
I'm observing this week from the 500 level of heinz field.

I've never been here, but my team name is a steelers/rapist reference. I ran into Antonio Brown on my way in.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

I'm here thinking Carolina defense and FOZZY WHITTAKER can get me 25 points.

Beer League is ridiculousness.

ISO running back FT garbage

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Can we talk about Jai Ajayi getting 160+ this week?

Jesus.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Hyde Your Whalez. Your Kelley just scared the everloving poo poo out of me.

Good play this week dawg.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
There is literally a .2 separation on the projection between myself and Rawls, with each of us having a GB receiver going tonight. Im crapping my pants.

May the best WR on this garbage fire team win. Good luck!

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

dphi posted:

Haha, that ended up being a lot less dramatic than I thought it would be. Wishing I hadn't dropped Adams way back when.

That sucked from the first drive. My wife needed 7 points from Matthews to win too.

Good match this week though!

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Good luck today, beer people.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Started today up by 8 against NE D and my Edelman. I'm now terrified.

Fantasy Football.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
I was under the impression 3rd/4th were decided this week in the championship bracket?

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
I was getting a bit nervous about Matt Prater and the possibility of him going off tonight. Nice match Miller High Life.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Works for me. I still owe Jota a box anyway so this works out well.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Zam posted:

2/3 boxes received for me. Pending a shipment from Avenged who I last heard from on 2/28.

Box sent as of 5/6! Sorry for the extreme lateness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
I'm in again.

Jota and I considered our boxes a wash so I'm fully paid up.

• Locked thread