Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
All aboard for football and beer!

Continuing the conversation from the previous thread, I'd prefer auction to snake for most of the reasons people described before: keeps people engaged, gives everyone fair crack at the best players, etc. The extra 20 minutes is well worth it; just start a draft at 7:30 instead of 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Oh yeah, I love losing both Doug Martin and Danny Woodhead in the first half of their respective games. gently caress me.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I'm pretty sure he was never actually elite and his contract is probably the biggest scam in the league.

Of course, Shady clearly being hurt didn't help things for you, either.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005

Drunk Nerds posted:

0/2 here. umop apisdn has been in touch and friendly about it.

Have heard nothing about Baldrash

Sorry, I took a promotion at work and my free time almost instantly evaporated. I feel bad because I was good about it last year and don't want to get a bad reputation.

I just PMed you, but also posting here so there's a public record: I finally got a chance to finish shopping and it'll be packed up and shipped later this week. Sorry about the delay.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Rad, good to see everything made it there in one piece. Thanks for putting up with the delay on my end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I've co-commissioned auction and snake leagues in the past and could help out, but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it all myself. Either way, I'm in for another year if we've got enough people.

• Locked thread