Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

max4me posted:

Oh hey there mr 2013 I take it you werent here for the furry holocaust when they got sent to the concentration camp.

The issue with furries was that they would fly their freak flag high and then scream fursecution, The tax man found them annoying.

Crow, apologise to grandpa. He's too old to know what a Crew is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

corn in the bible posted:

this cartoon about wacky aliens is a true depiction of the turmoil facing our lgbtq citizens today --obama

gee, thanks obama!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Like webcomics-horrible.

let me tell you a little something about wecomics

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Yolomon Wayne posted:

we need a new webcomics thread imo

We were banished to the COOL CREW in BYOB

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Yolomon Wayne posted:

What?
Why?
What god lets something like this happen?

I forget which doomed mod it was but at one point mega threads were being purged because of reasons but much like a virus webcomics crew can never truly die

• Locked thread