Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Mange Mite posted:

this wasnt a joke btw i just met a girl who told me she slept around a LOT as a teenager and im not sure how to respond

Its normal, and fun, to go through a ho phase in young adulthood. If her past is bothering you that's your problem. Whats the issue anyway, isnt it cool that she's experienced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Dreddout posted:

Unless she was a serial killer, or a African warlord. Those things are pretty hosed up, imo!

huh... didn't really consider that :(

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
All I have to say is, if there aren't any sluts out there, it sure is an awful waste of space!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
"i'm sorry Idi, i'm really into you and these past few weeks have been really fun but i just can't really get over your past... ya know, being notorious african warlord Idi Amin... i... i just can't do this anymore"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Finger blast them so good that they turn into lesbians and no longer want your boy's D.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Luvcow posted:

"i'm sorry Idi, i'm really into you and these past few weeks have been really fun but i just can't really get over your past... ya know, being notorious african warlord Idi Amin... i... i just can't do this anymore"

I actually used to be with a girl whose dad was apparently some sort of african general. didnt stop me

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
junta dad so what

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mange Mite posted:

I actually used to be with a girl whose dad was apparently some sort of african general. didnt stop me

thats actually even scarier

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*girlfriends father pulls up to your house in a beat up toyota pickup truck with a large machine gun mounted on the back and a chained hyena riding in the from seat*

"oh poo poo... my dad's here..."

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Luvcow posted:

*girlfriends father pulls up to your house in a beat up toyota pickup truck with a large machine gun mounted on the back and a chained hyena riding in the from seat*

"oh poo poo... my dad's here..."

Actually she drove a benz "for the safety"

I never met the dad

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Skylark posted:

Its normal, and fun, to go through a ho phase in young adulthood. If her past is bothering you that's your problem. Whats the issue anyway, isnt it cool that she's experienced.

Dunno what is normal for a ho phase

Like starting to hear some outlandish poo poo from this girl and i want to know if i should start to edge away

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Good tip for the OP: if other girls wanna gently caress your man, you gotta go gently caress those girls yourself until they're too busted up to gently caress anymore.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder what goes on in sluts heads. Is it just a perpetual state of, "drat, that's the wrong penis/vagaroni again, better try another one". I mean it's sort of tragic and hopeful. :gbsmith:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

DICKLORD BONE posted:

skylark is a fat man from new jersey. go the gently caress back to fyad and stop making GBS threads up GBS with your nonsense

why do you think this?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I wonder what goes on in sluts heads. Is it just a perpetual state of, "drat, that's the wrong penis/vagaroni again, better try another one". I mean it's sort of tragic and hopeful. :gbsmith:

im curious myself

like apparently she has pretty much no female friends from college because she had a 'reputation' including some, again, outlandish stories. these all came out in little bursts while drinking and im just sort of confused how all this works

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

trying to jack off posted:

why do you think this?

more importantly why do you care

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

she wanted to have sex because it feels good but wasnt ready to commit to a relationship op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

trying to jack off posted:

she wanted to have sex because it feels good but wasnt ready to commit to a relationship op

Sorry you don't care about sluts. :smith:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
so is there like a limit to how slutty you can be when you were young before it becomes a warning sign of craziness or other problems?

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
You all just sound misogynist tbh. Stop calling women sluts and thinking that women arent allowed to have sex

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Skylark posted:

You all just sound misogynist tbh.

Keg posted:

GBS hates women

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Skylark posted:

You all just sound misogynist tbh. Stop calling women sluts and thinking that women arent allowed to have sex

I agree it's kinda weird when men do that poo poo

I couldn't give less of a poo poo. As long as there's no STDs to worry about who gives a gently caress. "uhhh it says something about her as a person" no it doesn't you stupid rear end, you just couldn't get laid as much and you're jelly.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Skylark posted:

this is a fundamentalist islamic forum

:shrug:

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Skylark posted:

Women shouldn't be allowed to have sex, only men.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Skylark posted:

"Enthusiastic sex haver" :airquote:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
if you say there's a normal ho phase, then what's an abnormal ho phase

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i mean it's not going to stop me from hittin that but im just curious how all this works now

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm remarkably slutty

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Mange Mite posted:

i mean it's not going to stop me from hittin that but im just curious how all this works now

Sex having is exponential, if two virgins gently caress that's a system of 2 sharing bio matter and diseases and stuff. If both have 2 partners that's 4. At 16 partners that's 65k, at 33 partners you're essentially loving 8 billion people so that's where I draw my own line.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:justfuck:

edit: huh, thought that was an emoticon

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Luvcow posted:

:gooncamp:

edit: huh, thought that was an emoticon

close enough

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Skylark posted:

ur the one that posted the note about them not being allowed to gently caress your bf tho

that seems kinda racist against your bf?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Luvcow posted:

Like, imagine your girlfriend is the reincarnation of Hitler, does it still count? If so, how many incarnations does her soul have to go through to get all the Hitler washed out?

Makes you think.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Dreddout posted:

Like, imagine your girlfriend is the reincarnation of Hitler, does it still count? If so, how many incarnations does her soul have to go through to get all the Hitler washed out?

Makes you think.

that would make an instant hit for a one hour edgy teen drama on the CW, lets do this

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
him name hopkin green husband

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I wish my girlfriend sent me a text :smith:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Don Tacorleone posted: