Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
ext beach - golden hour
a man with a bandaged hand is chilling in a lounge chair. he is wearing a hawiian shirt which is unbuttoned exposing a hairy chest. he is drinking from a coconut and watching people play volleyball. the man is DECKARD, a former blade runner who has retired. on a lounge chair to his left lies a woman. she is fully clothed in a black skirt, black high-necked blouse, high heels and stockings. her hair is done up and she is staring blankly at some point in the distance. despite how she is dressed she is not sweating or anything because she is a robot. she is RACHEL THE ROBOT.

RACHEL THE ROBOT: THE BEACH IS VERY LOVE-LY. (she gestures stiffly her servos whirring)

DECKARD: Yeah I guess. (he pulls a face and sips from the coconut)

RACHEL THE ROBOT: WHAT IS WRONG MY LOVE. DO YOU MISS BEING A BLADE RUNNER. YOU WERE THE TOP BLADE RUNNER. THE BEST.

DECKARD: I was drat good wasnt I? It all seems so long ago but it was only last week...

camera pans upward as DECKARD remembers. insert flashback montage of footage from blade runner 1. montage ends with insistant beeping sound as we cut to DECKARD on beach again. it is DECKARDS comm bracelet, he taps the screen to answer it.

DECKARD: sorry chief, i'm retired.

CHIEF: dammit deckard! that's not why i called, i'm tying to warn you! you and rachel are in great danger.

DECKARD: spit it out chief, i havent got all day.

CHIEF: right. word on the street is that some friends of those robots you killed are coming after you.

DECKARD: (scoffs) am I supposed to be scared? I killed robots on the daily for 15 years. I was the top blade runner. the best.

CHIEF: you never faced robots like these before. these are escaped military robots. a secret experiment by the Tyrell corporation. the robots you used to kill were designed for work or pleasure, these ones are disigned for one purpose only. to exterminate humans.

DECKARD: (sips from coconut again) dont worry chief, this old dog still has a few tricks up his sleeve. (he turns to give RACHEL THE ROBOT a confident wink) deckard out. (he ends the call)

end scene 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Blade runner 2: Sagamihara

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it blows my mind that they're making a sequel to blade runner

movies suck dick now, TV shows are where it's at

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

read every word of that

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
rmemeber when movies were art? Makes u think

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
blade runner 3: blood mountain

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
hey op do you need a robot for the lead?

i think I've got a guy :getin:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Prettz posted:

read every word of that

:same:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

AugmentedVision posted:

rmemeber when movies were art? Makes u think

i remember where there was at least some cool things coming out made by people who seemed to give a drat and now it's literally just 'what will appeal to the broadest audience possible to maximize ticket sales'

i get it I guess but it makes for some really generic piece of poo poo uninspired movies

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
what if they remake it with an all-female cast?

haha you guys are welcome for this little joke

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

i remember where there was at least some cool things coming out made by people who seemed to give a drat and now it's literally just 'what will appeal to the broadest audience possible to maximize ticket sales'

i get it I guess but it makes for some really generic piece of poo poo uninspired movies

everything you post is factually true but also kinda obvious and not really worth talking about, friend moridin

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
How did you get your hands on this material OP? You are playing with fire. Come to my trailer outside the fence where Gosling's trailer is. Look for the meth lab. I can make you safe.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

lol if you don't treat Blade Runner as visual Valium.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

AugmentedVision posted:

what if they remake it with an all-female cast?

haha you guys are welcome for this little joke

all the replicants will be evil cis-men

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

By the way, Jive honkey, when are you gonna help me with my screenplay for Time Ape: Ape-pocalypse Then?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

mind the walrus posted:

lol if you don't treat Blade Runner as visual Valium.

no joke the first three times i tried to watch it i saw the whole movie but in seperate chunks because i kept falling asleep

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Blade Runner 2: Edge Sprinter

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:f5:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

By the way, Jive honkey, when are you gonna help me with my screenplay for Time Ape: Ape-pocalypse Then?

ext beach: golden hour

a time ape is chilling in a lounge chair watching people play volleyball. he is wearing a hawiian shirt unbuttoned to show his hairy chest. he is sipping from a coconut. he is TIME APE.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Blade Runner 2: Tortoises Revenge

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI-nzF0Yyc8

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
ext Tyrell corporation: destroyed wall

three figures are visible as a cloud of dust dissapates. they are revealed to be muscular silver men with glowing red eyes. they are the BATTLE BOTS. behind them there is a wall with a large hole in it. there is scattered rubble and dead secruity guards all around. cut to closer shot of BATTLE BOT #1. he is holding a photo, he looks down at it. cut to shot of photo in his hand, it is a picture of DECKARD in his lounge chair at the beach drinking from a coconut.

BATTLE BOT #1: (british accent) enjoy your vacation mr. blade runner, its the last one you will ever have.

close up of face, BATTLE BOT #1 shows an evil grin, his eyes briefly flashing brighter. (bwaaa sound effect)

BATTLE BOTS march out of frame.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

JiveHonky posted:

a time ape is chilling in a lounge chair watching people play volleyball. he is wearing a hawiian shirt unbuttoned to show his hairy chest. he is sipping from a coconut. he is TIME APE.

genius

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

JiveHonky posted:

gently caress keep going with this one :f5:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

AugmentedVision posted:

everything you post is factually true but also kinda obvious and not really worth talking about, friend moridin

you're right

:(

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

JiveHonky posted:

a flash of light blinds the time ape and several english midgets drop out of the air, one of them opens up an old map and yells to the others "we made it just in time, lets get this time ape and get out of here quick!"

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

It's too bad this thread won't live.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

funny thread unfortunately showcasing a rare moment of self awareness by moridin. even his revelations about his own identity are boring. just like in blade runner

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

AugmentedVision posted:

goons are the masters of not understanding "it's not what you say, it's how you say it"

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLZwWPCLO-w

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Hell Yeah posted:

funny thread unfortunately showcasing a rare moment of self awareness by moridin. even his revelations about his own identity are boring. just like in blade runner

Why are you trying to engage him on a personal level this isn't a town hall meeting.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
sorry i ruined this thread

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

notZaar posted:

Why are you trying to engage him on a personal level this isn't a town hall meeting.

sorry are you talking to augmentedvision or are you just retarded?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

it blows my mind that they're making a sequel to blade runner

movies suck dick now, TV shows are where it's at

yeah :sigh:

but it has The Gos so I'm keeping a skeptical open mind

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Did you want to know that Deckard and Roy Batty were each super-special prototype replicants, and they have a third model in Ryan Gosling?

Did you want to know about how the Tyrell corporation started with the goal of making replicants that could make art and feel and be more human than human, but that lone genius was squashed and taken over by greedy corporate types?

Did you want to see more of the cyberpunk world with either retrofitted technology that makes the whole thing seem like a dive into your local electronics weirdo's basement or smoothed out and sterile because "that's what technology is like now"?

Are you ready to hear the tearful climax speech trying to top "like tears in rain"? Oh and expect that poem to get "unintentionally" quoted at least once, by Gosling or his love interest.

Want to see a fat, old Edwards James Olmos cameo as an old retired cop who points our heroes in the right direction?

Ready to see Ryan Gosling's bionic penis?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

mind the walrus posted:

Ready to see Ryan Gosling's bionic penis?

Oh yeah. That's the stuff...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

you're just mad that I won't crossdress for you

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Blade Runner 2: Queers in the Rain

Gotta be modern doncha know. Or maybe,

Blade Runner 2: Do Transexuals Dream ofTransexual Sheep?

Blade Runner 2: Android Safe Space

Blade Runner 2: Just Kidding, No Androids but Tons of Cell Phones

Blade Runner 2: Tyrellhu Ackbar

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

"looks like it's time for this ape to fly!"

"i don't have time for your shenanigans - i'm an ape, dammit!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mozi posted:

"looks like it's time for this ape to fly!"

"i don't have time for your shenanigans - i'm an ape, dammit!"

TimeApe 2: Harambe out of Hell

• Locked thread