Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

ChainsawCharlie posted:

These are two good rear end teams though,flawed but really good.
Nah Porto is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Porto had a really good start but with Bruno Cesar moving closer to the center we've started dominating the midfield. Slimani giving it all in his last match, Gelson looking real good and our goalkeeper isn't a complete idiot like Iker. drat we own

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
2 easy

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Ohhh, poo poo...

Adrien and Slimani going to Leicester?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrQFBYgwQW8

gently caress!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Seems Adrien is just angling for a move and Sporting won't let him leave....good

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Well he hasnt won any championships yet so its only fair.one thing i do like about bruno de carvalho he doesnt take any poo poo from the players managers.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Adrien's acting like a bitch to be honest. Didn't expect this from him, but I guess we can expect this from anyone when there's a lot of money involved.

Even more amazing is that Jorge Mendes tried to sell him and he's not even his agent anymore (!!) what the gently caress.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Because Mendes has his fingers in all the pies.all of them.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Surprised Benfica haven't sewn up the Rafa deal yet, he's their big transfer this year.

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Not being able to move Salvio and Carcela probably delayed things, or just killed the move entirely.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Sporting should hijack the Rafa deal

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I hope not, it's a lot of money and we're gonna get Markovic.

Also:

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/slimani-i-will-give-everything-for-leicester-city-3284369.aspx#tLsZFZGhI0OuCDp1.99

LCFC say it's their last signing: no Adrien Silva.

He'll be a bit pissed but I don't give a gently caress: he renewed in February with a big signing bonus and earns more than anyone else on the team. Why he'd try to bail when 2 days are left on the transfer window is beyond me. I hope he doesn't get to be captain again for a while after this.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mean Bean Machine posted:

wouldn't mind if we tried to get Markovic as a replacement, Liverpool would be happy to get rid of him and maybe Jesus can get him playing like he used to before leaving Portugal.

called it 2 weeks ago, drat. amazing. wish it was a loan with an option to buy but whatever, our wings are looking pretty good.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

campbell markovic and martins is a really good attacking midfield in front of William and Adrien imo. If Bas Dost is good, there might not be a massive drop off.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

How soon you forget he of the huge miss Bryan ruiz

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Also Benfica Signed rafa finally,now to come up with a strategy to play 5 wings and murder everyone.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
carlos martins, portuguese international and who played for both sporting and benfica and who was now playing for belenenses, spent the last year training with belenenses and being a construction worker.

he has now retired from football entirely to be a construction worker.

Trolha para sempre.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

All the beer you can drink and a free pass for sexual harasement. Being trolha is not the worse that can happen.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Allright you primitive screwheads after the godawful international break the league is on! mighty Benfica is playing at Arouca,which was last season sensation team, has they against all expectations nabbed themselves a euro league spot. Jonas,mitroglou and Jimenez are all injured so new signing Rafa might be playing with Guedes in our frontline,while a 17 year kid sits on the bench. Outside of the pitch, Sporting posted a 26 million euro loss last year so Sporting president is on TV tonight being interviewed where he will no doubt say something outrageous as a smoke screen. Oh, and Porto and Sporting are playing too i guess.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Well its halftime and Benfica is winning 1-0 could be winning by 3.ill say this :Benfica is almost cynical in its style on play.one minute they are trudging along the next minute they are murdering you in atacking play.they are probably one of the best teams in Europe at shifting gears

Arouca as some nice players when they manage to hold on to the ball.bracalli, crivaldo,André santos ,Nuno coelho these are some good players that could find a place in the Braga's of this world.

Aann Benfica scores 2-0 Lisandro lopez.

Antifa Poltergeist fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Sep 9, 2016

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Put the videos of the goals here when it ends!

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Since Radium code cant handle embeded Sapo videos, here's the links.I'll change it when i find something that embeds properly.

1-0 for Benfica by nelson semedo and some clown defending

http://videos.sapo.pt/SY1Udybr36h4gH3gHZok

2-0 for benfica by Lisandro Lopez

http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/Lyt9vop4vuYJNjPnAzVR

2-1 for arouca by Walter Gonzalez, this kid is really really good.

http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/ydfGeyQ1H8fAASLOVOQY

That was hard won victory, Arouca are a good team.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Thanks. Nelson imo is great at attacking (very very fast) but needs more defense training. Him and grimaldo are gonna be the poo poo.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Joel Campbell rules

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

straight up brolic posted:

Joel Campbell rules

I've been telling you guys this all along, it was a crime that he was held hostage by that senile frenchman.

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

And Rafa got himself injured in his first match and is out for at least a month. It apppears that Benfica has been recruiting at the Arsenal Football Medical Academy this summer.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Think of all the Money Benfica is saving by having insurance companies pay for the wages of injured players!

(Please god make them stop getting injured)

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Yeah a lot of injuries for Benfica, Benfica Lab is working very well indeed.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Talisca owns!!

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

I think youll find its benfica that owns talisca,tipical of a Sporting fan getting its facts wrong.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
drat...so close. We did good tho. Porto on the other hand....

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Europa league is more fun anyways.

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Last minute is a bitch eh?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
How is Laurent Depoitre doing in your third world country?

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

He did it. He really did it. Jorge Jesus tried to speak a foreign language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjnew83kCv0

Beautiful. Though not sure if convincing enough to get Florentino to hire him next year.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

LOL holy poo poo.
That is a loving pro click.

"oitchentcha e oicho minutes"
Goddamn i missed dumb as gently caress Jesus.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Electronico6 posted:

He did it. He really did it. Jorge Jesus tried to speak a foreign language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjnew83kCv0

Beautiful. Though not sure if convincing enough to get Florentino to hire him next year.

I had to close that video halfway through, too embarrassing. Also lol Porto, 0-0 vs Tondela

orange sky
May 7, 2007

omfg Sporting what the gently caress

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
i shouldn't have loled at Porto...this is all my fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Well , after the drizzling poo poo that was Porto 0 - Tondela 0 and the awesome hilariousness that was Rio Ave 3 - Sporting 1, the majestic Lisbon Eagles play the mighty warriors from Minho,Sporting de Braga.they will be batling for the nr 1 spot on the table.braga is a good team that lost their best player and some french fraud at the market deadline while benfica is batling a injury crises to their frontline.we might even see zivkovic play for the first time for Benfica,a kid i have unrealistic expectations for.if you are a person of good standing and strong morals you should be pulling for Benfica,if you want to see maximum butthurt for the next week you should be rooting for braga.Either way its going to be a fun game.

• Locked thread