Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange sky
May 7, 2007

Lol Carrillo you are such a dumb fucker

Break a leg or some poo poo you arrogant bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

he gave benfica the championship this year. incredible defending and those assists... gently caress, he's such a good player. and this is a Sporting fan talking

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Benfica might be in some deep poo poo

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah right

http://blogs.xl.pt/bolanaarea/2012/10/21/policia-judiciaria-apoia-luis-filipe-vieira/

orange sky
May 7, 2007

They've been hacked and everyone has their e-mails by now.

PSTs and everything are available publicly for two of their employees so far

It's crazy as gently caress

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Nah, it was definitely an inside job. They say they got the whole email server, 2tb of it. This is gonna be a slow drip and it's gonna rock the whole country

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Ahahah Benfica is sending letters to the companies of people who accessed the leaked information.

This absolutely not gonna backfire at all. I'd like to know how they got the info. I bet everyone that's getting letters is a NOS user.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

BTW paineleiros are the people that go on sports panels you ignorant

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Yeah paneleiros is the other one

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Benfica's president was caught in a wire promising a high court judge he'd get him a job in Benfica's new University if he can get rid of a fiscal debt of 1.4M.

This is the good stuff

E:also, that judge is currently a suspect in an array of other equally serious bullshit. One of interpol's most wanted, a big Mexican cartel guy, got out of Portugal cause he forgot to sign a paper or something. Also his wife is also a suspect, and she was about to be promoted to the supreme court

On this same day, a spy from our intelligence agency was just sentenced to 7 years in prison for giving info to the Russians.

Portugal is so fun

orange sky fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Feb 8, 2018

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Good news, everyone!

Paulo Gonçalves, Benfica's lead legal advisor, just got arrested along with Justice Department officials for suspicion of corruption and bribery. Apparently Paulo paid those officials to access the "e-mail process" files in order to be a step ahead of the investigation.

https://www.dn.pt/desporto/benfica/interior/paulo-goncalves-detido-por-suspeitas-de-corrupcao-9164440.html

I was just next to this guy the other day (I've been doing consulting for Benfica), this is crazy

orange sky
May 7, 2007

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Should have stomped on his nuts when you had the chance.

The good news is now no one remembers porto literaly paying estoril 750 thousand euros just before their game for no reason.

That one was great too.
Porto's got a trick YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!! Years of debt saved up for one useful occasion!

orange sky
May 7, 2007

lol Benfica is going to the segundona dude

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Bruno has got to be admitted to a Mental Health facility, he's going super crazy super fast. Come in Benedito call for a vote

orange sky
May 7, 2007

He's gotta quit, he's obviously having some sort of psychotic break or some poo poo

orange sky
May 7, 2007

A Mexican scored so maybe they're onto something! Heh

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Bruno Fernandes will go for 100M

orange sky
May 7, 2007

We just lost our entire professional football team

Nice

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Yeah I think the jury's still out on that one

At least on sporting's exclusivity in that role, if it's proven to be true everyone should get properly hosed

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Only referee bribing that I'm aware of

In the second league there's a huge match fixing process that's already in the courts, but I have no doubt in my mind match fixing (mostly for betting purposes I'd say) is constant in all professional football leagues in Portugal

That and doping

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Didn't that dude meanwhile say he didn't corrupt anyone, just took the money for himself and didn't give it to the players? Heard something about that

Anyway a new Benfica archive is going to drop tomorrow. With the crazy couple of days we've had I bet it's gonna be good.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

CMTV saying they have proof that Bruno was the one that called the assault on the players

RIP Sporting, it's been nice knowing you

At least we can be champions in some amateur competition?

orange sky
May 7, 2007

lmao apparently CMTV paid a hefty sum for the guy to come forward

Is that even legal?

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Nah I think there's an article that says that in cases like these clubs have a special application period

orange sky
May 7, 2007

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Tech/uefaorg/General/01/80/54/10/1805410_DOWNLOAD.pdf

If a club qualifies for a UEFA club competition on sporting merit but has not
undergone any licensing process at all or has undergone a licensing process
which is lesser/not equivalent to the one applicable for top division clubs,
because it belongs to a division other than the top division, the UEFA member
association of the club concerned may – on behalf of such a club – request an
extraordinary application of the club licensing system in accordance with
Annex IV.

I think this is it? Not sure it's even the same process, whatever

orange sky
May 7, 2007

While if I were a player I'd definitely also go for just cause, as a fan I can't help but laugh how this option only became one because of opinion pieces and newspapers. Some random dude brought it up on a panel and it caught like wildfire.

I've seen a shitload of cases where hooligans invade training grounds or hit players and I've never seen this be presented as an option. Clubs would have a pretty small lifecicle if a player could just leave the club like that without paying anything to have their pass back.

I mean rival club's fans might pay some randos to go gently caress poo poo up and boom, whole rival team is gone.

Anyways, U19, you're up!

Being a Sporting fan is at the same time the shittiest and wildest most exhilarating ride.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

You're full of poo poo, I haven't seen nor heard anyone ever propose splitting the club up or getting rid of the academy what are you talking about

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Are you seriously quoting forumscp lmao

orange sky
May 7, 2007

They should both be good games, but buy the Sporting tickets cause Benfica might be convicted for corruption and not play football anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

There's a worrying lack of posts here on how corrupt Benfica is

• Locked thread