Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Mean Bean Machine posted:

http://videos.sapo.pt/6FpHhtZ83ywS9yBmYWV8

Portuguese referees: Ref is running backwards, doesn't see where he's going, collides against Porto player who gets shown a 2nd yellow card and is sent off. because I guess he thought it was intentional or something

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Can any of you Portugays explain what’s going on with Benefica?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Porto hackers got into their e-mails and servers and found signs of some shady poo poo going on, like lists of referees who'll do right by Benfica, home addresses and phone numbers of referees, high ranked people in the portuguese federation sending them confidential information etc The police is already investigating and has done searches on their stadium, offices and people's houses, like their president. Basically it's what everyone had already suspected was going on in portuguese football for years, now it's just out in the open. Yesterday the hackers released to the public like 20gb of those e-mails. Dunno if this is what you mean. if you mean why aren't they top of the table, it's because they sold some of their best players like Ederson, Lindelof, Nelson Semedo etc and didn't buy suitable replacements. Also theyre bitches

That was what I meant, and it all rules. Thank you, mbm.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Mans posted:

While Mean Bean Machine is trying to defame benfica because they gave legal gifts to referees and game tickets to ministerial people, which again is perfectly fine, he forgot to mention his failtard team is actually on third.

Additionally, his Mussolini but actually even less competent-like chairman is melting down and threatening to quit, he said he was extremelly smart and enlightened and said, and i quote: "i'm so smart that even my third eye sees everything". When everyone laughed that he was using his butt hole to see things he went into social medial for a meltdown, said social media that he came back to after vowing to never set foot on facebook again.

It starts off with "With regards to all the false faggots (spelling mistake on human being btw) here's a text about the third eye i just read" and kindly explained that the third eye expression wasn't mentioning his butt hole but actually an enlightened third eye like seen in egyptian and hindu philosohpy as well as in anime

This isn't the first time a full grown man calls people faggots in official statements, as he also called a tv commentator a "human being wimp who acts like a chick".

This all rules

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
This country loving owns.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Portuguese football loving rules.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Also Sporting is basically a team of players I forgot about 3 years ago. Wow.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

actionjackson posted:

Hello,

I am a former plastic who does not follow the football. However I am on an Iberian trip, currently Madrid headed to Barcelona later today, then Lisbon. Should I get a Benfica jersey to reclaim my plasticness? I do not know anything about Portugal. but their jersey seems cool and I'm a fashionable person. Also I want to bring something back besides postcards. tyia friends

Get whatever jersey your heart desires, dear plastic.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Electronico6 posted:

lol a bunch of sporting fans invaded the clubs training academy and beat up some players, and injured their best striker who now cannot play this weekend Cup Final.

Basically

Also sounds like Bruno suspended the manager and now the players are going to boycott the cup final? This is all so batshit insane.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I’m going to be heading to Portugal in September and want to catch a match. What’s the deal with getting tickets? Teams’ sites don’t seem to have tickets sections. Can I just order them in the fall? Anything else I should know?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
So, like is Sporting going to go away now?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Why the hell aren’t there any matches in this gay league between September 2 and 23? Will that change?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
So it looks like I’ll have the option of going to Sporting v Maratimo or Benfica v. Rio Ave while I’m in Lisbon. I’m assuming neither of these games are likely to sell out? Anyone have any hot take on which one I should go to? Any other tips or interesting things I should know?

• Locked thread