Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Celluloid Sam posted:

spoonful of bromide and how I broke them with gokus pants and a private message containing goatse

hhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Just so I understand, a Goon stole over $1,000 from other Goons, and some people - including posters in this very thread - are praising this.

I hope someone ratted him out to Paypal.
stfu pissboy

Lol, OK, guys. The dude sold a lot of items to a lot of people, then didn’t deliver, but it’s OK because rules lawyering and crying emoticons, and also some people are laughing about it. Enjoy it, I guess. If he now ships the shirts everyone actually paid for, this becomes an epic prank. Otherwise, he’s just a douche who took money from people and didn’t deliver what he promised.
yes. it was a lovely design from a clipart company paid for by individually paypal-ing a random email address in a forum thread. everybody involved deserved to be scammed out of whatever they were you humongous dolt

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Just so I understand, a Goon stole over $1,000 from other Goons, and some people - including posters in this very thread - are praising this.

I hope someone ratted him out to Paypal.

The design is the first thing in the thread. It literally says, “design finalization.” None of the “tweaks” he mentions include, “ship ginormous shirts no one can wear with a picture of me on them.”

I didn’t tattle, but I’m 100% fine with anyone who wants to be a narc in this situation.

Lol, OK, guys. The dude sold a lot of items to a lot of people, then didn’t deliver, but it’s OK because rules lawyering and crying emoticons, and also some people are laughing about it. Enjoy it, I guess. If he now ships the shirts everyone actually paid for, this becomes an epic prank. Otherwise, he’s just a douche who took money from people and didn’t deliver what he promised.
bust out some more youtube comments about how ur so totally fuelled by the anger u humorless buffoon

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lmao triggered little weenie has to edit a post to clarify he doesnt look like the av. god drat it just doesnt stop

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Thing to realize is GIP is a different beast then you seem to think with people that love to gently caress with eachother, also he didnt take the money and run he sent them shirts
https://i.imgur.com/W4D1ZX8.jpg
just not what they expected :vv:
thats whats so great about it, everyone in the thread is laughing about it and happy with their massive tent shirts

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hanales posted:

This is way better than the original design.

i cannot comprehend a person who sees that image and doesnt have a hearty chuckle and admit 'well played.'

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol it’s fifteen fuckin bucks

LEGAL. RAMIFICATIONS.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lol. Almost 2,000 posts on this account, and maybe a dozen have involved any kind of drama or dust-up. You can’t think of a single thing I’ve ever said without stalking my history. You’re just a coward who wanted to get in some licks because you feel safe in a crowd.

My entire thesis was, “It’s a dick move to take $1,000 dollars from people, and not deliver what you promised,” and half a dozen goons lost their loving minds racing to their keyboards to poo poo on me for it. Lol, yeah. I’m the problem, here.

ooooomg dude why would u do this to yourself??

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

The :10bux: I paid a decade ago to join these ever-dying forums was for stuff like this.

If Lowtax is wise he’ll ask McNally for permission to use the image and sell the shirts to keep this nugget of a site floating.

I'd expertly tap dance around copyright law by using a screencap of the SURPRISE FUCKERS post that quoted the image

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Did the guys who bought the shirts get caught on tape making an unprovoked attack the guy who made the shirts? It's my bad if I missed that part of the story.

I actually loled at the avatar.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao bless u Cash Crab

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

McNally posted:

I'm offended that my picture wasn't made an av for a better shitposter.

hey u gave me a for-real out loud laugh with ur good and legal prank and im dead inside so that was very nice to feel again :)

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

1stGear posted:

HEH U MAD BRO? HEH HEH HEH

plz don't quote this because he finds it so funny. hes just laughing about it, gaining power.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Subjunctive posted:

VVA was so upset about the shirt I thought someone was going to post a pic of soldiers handing a folded McNally tent to a weeping widow.

VVA's family received a tinfoil star

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pfft these are not what i was expecting at all. 1/10 did not see the x ray or an 'in progress'

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lol, what? Internet "humor" is easily > 90% poo poo, and all the actually funny stuff comes from like six places, and Drew Toothpaste is four of them.

u tried to argue that the GIP 2018 t shirt prank was some sort of fraud. you stink

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sneakyfrog posted:

McNally owns

:mcnally:

yeh, i assumed GIP was the containment zone for problematically right wing posters but it turns out they've all stared death and mindless bureaucratic hell in the eyes and have nothin but lols and not giving a gently caress to show for it. GIP rules.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
GIP is the guy who laughs and waddles/flails around in a collapsed camping chair after his buddies cut a little starter "x" in the seat

veni vidi amish screams red faced about how much that chair cost and sSOMEBODYS GOING TO BE PAYING FOR IT!!!! and ruins the camping trip

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rofl delivers on its promise

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
but it still took a long rear end time to find that green frog. iirc people figured out the brand of the girls clothes before they could find where the frog came from

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ah. I just got the “archives” message, and therefore missed your masterful joke.
lmao "humor" just isnt ur thing man

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
drinking party

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pastry of the Year posted:

I seem to remember a pages-long argument about whether brushing ("squee-geeing") the water off yourself after a shower before drying off with a towel was a good use of one's time and that was a dumb argument even by our famously low standards

edit: I actually think this argument happened more than once and what I read was its re-ligitation, which itself is colon psyduck colon to the max

ah man i always do this, u dry off way friggen faster and u can be gross and not wash ur towels as much. im a boy but i use a hair dryer too which is also faster and its nice.

bring back old gbs has a new favorite as of 17:00 on Jan 26, 2019

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
fooled me

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ghostlight posted:

it sounds like you're just making your hands wetter.

but then you have a hands free hand squeegee taped to the wall, its all very simple

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jobson groeth posted:

The trick to not having someone change your AV is to choose one for yourself so bad that no one can put anything there that would be a bigger shame than the current one.

yeh

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
really? they just sort of taper off for me.

one time I tried going to sleep on shrooms and that was a super weird experience. it was so long ago I cant even remember why or what happened, just that it's in my "never again" column

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FilthyImp posted:

What the gently caress is a stream sniper?
Does he hijack the feed and go BaBaBooey?

I think its an issue because you're playing a game on your channel and people chat with you and donate money. But then I set up screen capture software to record your stream and then stream THAT on my channel. Now people that should be in your channel are in mine, thinking I am you. I am in the chat playing the part, nobody knows otherwise. they are also donating money to me that would have otherwise went to you.

pretty sure it's that. digital cosplay

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Paladinus posted:

That is not it.
Stream sniping is when you queue up in a game with a popular streamer (either by accident, or specifically jump lobbies to find them or whatever), and then watch their stream to know what they are doing in the game to gain some advantage, and utterly destroy them. That's it.

that just sounds fun

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sneakyfrog posted:

oh my god that bathroom.

loving :laffo:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I thought it was a crosspost from Reddit, not from the DIY forum. that poo poo is homegrown

rofl fuuuuuuuuck me

luxury handset posted:

if you turn out the lights and say bloody mary three times a guy shows up in the mirror and tries to sell you a harley davidson

THATS WHAT IT IS, your brain cant figure out whats wrong. No surfaces are covered in chrome diamond plate. your brain sees all the shiny red and black and it expects diamond plate. when no diamond plate is accounted for we become enraged

bring back old gbs has a new favorite as of 15:37 on Feb 27, 2019

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ya i lost my poo poo in the DIY thread when someone posted the lady sock thread. I remember seeing the SAMart thread get mocked before but to find out its the same guy as the lovely bathroom is such a huge italian finger kiss i cant even do it with my normal human sized hands

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Snow Cone Capone posted:

:tipshat: not enough people were lolling in the DIY thread so I also posted it here. I actually had to recreate the OP because it's an archived thread and I can't quote it directly. YOU'RE WELCOME

my man, you made the correct choice. that poo poo needs to get reposted everywhere. It's such an amazing turn of events

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oxxidation posted:

well, botl finally got clipped

ironically his last few posts seemed genuinely nice, trying to drum up awareness for low tax

yo this loving rules, good riddance.

somewhere out there, an r/filmreview subreddit is getting a new SMG-lite

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

purple death ray posted:

Just delete CD then?

no, its a containment zone.

give forum cancer to everybody with over 50% of their total postcount in c/d

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I thought it was heartwarming that an entire forum grouped together to agree: gently caress botl, nobody needs that guy's tired gimmick

but of course one dope has to gently caress it up

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i dont care, i could not care less due to just how chill i am. i do not know a thing about this situation. that being said, my opinion is

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Im just so curious what THE THING could be that you can't just say "he assaulted a lady" or "he sold someone drugs knowing they were gonna purposefully OD"

was it aatrek level?? because we talked about aatrek and he was a diddler

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol trinity is ricky's daughter from trailer park boys

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

empty baggie posted:

I went to high school with a guy named Trinity, but this was in the early 90's so well before the Matrix.

y'know how people name their kids after places they were conceived??

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
sid will float thru an ether of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ for all eternity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lucid Nonsense posted:

I've considered buying cheap, derelict properties and fixing them up for Section 8 housing. Does this make me a monster?

ya u dumb bitch lol

haha u got me nice