Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Anarchist Mae posted:

I'm tired and stressed out hoping that the admins will actually do something about this more than hand out a few bans to people known for avoiding bans and using alts...

It's been a rough week for trans and enby peeps here, we just want to be safe, but of course fyad and KiwiFarms are doing their best to screw us over irl now.

I might try and write up everything once this is all over.

Please don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Nuns with Guns posted:

I mean you're welcome to side with the forum that happily doxxed a half dozen trans posters + some GBS mods, and bragged about scraping the trans thread and ladies chatting thread for shits and giggles because someone leaked an image of a heated exchange between FAU and lowtax to twitter, but it looks to me like they're trying to capitalize on the chaos

Yeah I think the biggest issue is with how segmented SA is for a single website. It's pretty easy for mods and regular posters to lose a sense of perspective and apparently even FYAD falls victim to it.

As a simp, I could never fathom that someone on kiwifarms might lie

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Seems like a good post, I’m sure the responses were extremely normal.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

razorrozar posted:

hahaha yep kramering into the trans thread to tell us all what a good ally he is and point at the blatantly unsolved problem to insist that it's solved sure is good, solid posting

I think his post was pretty good :). Have a pleasant evening!

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Anarchist Mae posted:

Well I never could've guessed. A fyader standing for transphobia.

Please cite your sources and no doxxing, thanks!

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Please bring up your full-diaper related complaints in the appropriate thread. Thank you.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Yeah we get it, you suck rear end

Lmao look at this loser who doesn’t eat rear end in 2019

Fake edit: it’s extremely troubling that you edited your initial problematic post

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

ToxicFrog posted:

Aluminum Sky, right? I don't know who put in all the work to compile that, but bless them.

There was also In Golden Waters, which was the same thing for the libertarian seasteading nonsense, but it wasn't as good, possibly because the premise they were mocking wasn't as absurd on its face.

That's correct. There were a few different compilations of both stories made, and I think I have all of them. DM me later if you want links, since my office blocks Dropbox.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Why are people swarming this thread to empty quote wild screeds? Is this being talked about somewhere?

Anyway where is the original Eripsa thread aka Marble Madness?

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Thank you!

:chillpill:

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Queen Combat posted:

:emptyquote:

gently caress off, you've already been banned for this poo poo.

Please discuss this in QCS, thanks

Crocoswine posted:

that was the one that ended as a success story, if I'm remembering correctly.

Wasn’t that the single dad not the couple?

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

The latter story was Wojtek. I believe he left the raid after being chastised by the rest of his team.

An experienced raider would never discuss his personal life in guild chat...shameful

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Slanderer posted:

That's correct. There were a few different compilations of both stories made, and I think I have all of them. DM me later if you want links, since my office blocks Dropbox.

Actually, any suggestions of places where I could upload these PDFs for future reference that aren’t Dropbox?

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Sestze posted:

he was banned for concern trolling in this very thread regarding this issue, I simply looked at his rap sheet and, oh look, transphobia right there, guess he might have a reason for wanting that sort of behavior to be normalized.

In my personal opinion, transphobia is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Pick posted:

I'm upset that people asked for Neopets expertise and then shat all over it, despite me having a good memory and being really familiar with that game during a critical point in its relevant timeframe and then acting like it's trolling to provide content about topics being discussed.

They were good posts, Pick